8

"What?" He fell silent.

"I said I want a divorce! I can't no longer take this anymore!" She turned to leave but he pulled her hand back.

She walked to the closet and he tried to pull her back but she did not stop, she packed a few of her clothes into tge suit case while Robert was begging and crying trying to stop her.

"Natacha I am sorry please hear me out!" She started wiggling out his grip.

"Let me go you bastard!"

"Please Natacha I am sorry! I know I was stupid to do all things! I am an asshole yes but please please don't leave me!"

She snatched her arm away from him and zipped up her bag. I will come and back the remaining things when I am ready but for now. I can't stay with you!"

"Why? Natacha we can resolve this issue, please it not worth leaving." He fell on his knees and started begging.

Natacha sighed staring at him silently, she walled towards him and he  "we are toxic for each other, we cannot be like this. We are hurting each other Robert and I don't think I can handle you being hurt." She removed her ring and her engagement ring.

"I am sorry Robert," she opened his hand placed it in it, "but I have to leave." She dragged the box out leaving Robert shattered.

********
Natacha could not help but let tears fall from her eyes, she had taken Obiora along. The little girl was sleeping peacefully on her laps and more tears fell as she looked at her eyes.

Her life was chaotic and she did not want to be like, she did not wish for it to be like this. She loved Robert but she knew that she had to let him ho or after her death he could harm him.

She just used their fight as an excused to ask for a divorce because she would rather have him hate her than he should hurt when she dies.

She had hard enough hardship in her life and she was still going through in her last days.

Natacha felt dizzy and sighed, at least the bleeding has stopped. She said to herself and walked towards a chair. She sat down and looked at everything as it got blurry and then it became quite clear.

"Natacha! Natacha! What are you doing here?" Olivia asked her but she busted into painful and bitter tears. Olivia who saw her crying and did not understand what was happening hugged her as she moaned in self pity.

"Common Natacha tel me what wrong?" Natacha looked up at her and said the latest news.

"I ask for a divorce from a Robert." Olivia's eyes widened.

"What?! Why?! What happened?" Olivia asked shocked.

"I...We ha... Had a fight hum... About the hum case with my brother and Obiora and it... It led to it." She wiped the tear that escaped from her eyes as quickly as possible.

"Natacha oh darling come here." She pulled her into a tight hug while Natacha again tore up.

"You will be fine, you will be fine." She chanted as she consoled her.

Natacha was heartbroken.

************
Robert stared at the ring that was going him to him as he heard the car engine blast and the car moving out. Natacha had just left him.

Left him with nothing but heartache and a divorce petition over his head. How could she do this to him? To them?! After all they had being through together.

Was that how shallow their love was?

She could just opt and leave when she felt the need to. She could do whatever the hell she wanted because she knew he would die for her in one heartbeat.