6

Robert rubber his eyes, he was on the floor of the waiting room, he had no idea what he was going to do with the new information he had acquired. He felt bad, more than bad, he felt worse, he did not know what to do? Where to go from where he was.

He sat down unmoving, after the doctor had broke the disastrous news to him, he had to take sit, he rubbed his hands together and looked up as Olivia approached him with Stella and his mother.

"Mom," he tried to smile standing up but it was all futile as there was no reason for happiness in their lives.

"Oh dear son." She quickly gave him a tight warm hug knowing he needed her more than ever.

"Mom," he called again and she rubbed his back trying to give him as much comfort as she could.

"Come let sit." She said pulling away and helped him sit. He placed his head brokenly on her chest and more tears falling from his eyes.

"What did the doctor say?" She finally asked after calming down.

"Mom." He said with pain in his voice. "H... He said that if she had come in sooner maybe there was a sight chance that they could have saved her but she could but be saved." He sniffed as he tried to rein in his sob.

"Oh boy, I am so sorry." Isabella rubbed his back comforting him.

Emeka walked towards them and Robert looked up at him, "how is she? What did the doctor say?" He looked at the door then back at him.

Emeka sighed sitting next to him, "she is awake, the doctor said we could see her."

"D...d-did he te... Tell her?" He asked looking truly pained sad and exhausted. Emeka sighed again and nodded looking down.

"Ho.... How is... She?" He rubbed his swollen eyes just in time for Olivia and Ijeoma to enter.

"You should go see her man, she needs you." Robert looked down as Ijeoma and Olivia approached him.

"Where is Natacha?! How is my daughter?" Ijeoma looked frantically around praying to her dear lord that nothing had happened to her child.

"Sh... Mo..." Ijeoma signalled him to stop.

"Where is Natacha," she said clearly so that they could give her a straight answer.

Robert sighed, "mom, sh... She is in the... Er." He pointed to the direction of the room she was in.

Ijeoma turned to look at the direction of the room and rain into it. Five minutes later and she came out and shook her head, she went to sit opposite them.

"You go see her son, she really needs you." Robert nodded slowly standing up, slightly sluggish in his moment it took him a while to get to the door, once hr did, he sighed and turned back to look at his mother who in return gave him a sad smile and nodded for him to enter, he did so.

Natacha stared into space, angry sad and helpless. She realized that no matter what no there was no way she could go back to normal after this.

Tears fell from her eyes as she stared from the empty to wall to the bright window just before her. She felt dejected at what the doctor had told her.

It was baby girl and it could have been saved if they were fast enough. Multiple times, her feelings would go from pain to intense anger. She was angry, she was angry at herself, she was angry at her so called husband.

She was angry at everything and anything. She could not believe that she lost the baby, she looked up as if looking at God to ask him why he was punishing her? What did she ever do to deserve all the pains she had gotten. She prayed constantly even with the small she had she made sure she gave out.