4

Robert walked towards his office building. He yawned and jumped as he heard a scream, be turned to see that it was nothing but a strange cat. He sighed in relieve and eased into the office extra careful of what he was about to do

He had gotten a text just 30 minutes ago to get to his office, the strange text had said that he was making a mistake trying to locate the people who perpetuated the crime against his wife.

He walked to the door and he found himself hesitating. He sighed closing his eyes as he shivered. He finally opened his eyes finding the courage to open the door.

He entered but he was suddenly pulled into the restroom nearest to them. He regained himself and he pulled his hands from the person who had pulled him with him guessing it was the person who had sent the strange text messages.

"Who are you?" He asked and he tried to switched on the light but the person slapped his hands away.

"Please do not switched it on." The person muttered and he frowned.

"Who are you?"

"Shh!" He did not understand what was happening.

"Who are you?" He muttered and he looked at him trying to recognized the voice.

"You don't need to know me but you need to understand that your wife is in grave danger. You are trusting somebody you aren't supposed to. You are making a mistake."

"Who are you?" Robert asked again.

"You aren't listening to me! If you go to Ibadan you will die!" The man's voice was distress.

"I want who you are and you are helping me?!" He said adamantly.

"I have to go!" He said and before Robert could blink the man was out of the door.

**********
"Where were you?" He gasped and looked at Stella who was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

He had felt very unsettled as he sat down on a chair. "Robert I am asking you a question!" Stella looks frustrated as Robert stood up and walked towards his living room.

"Robert! Robert! Robert!" She shouted at him.

"What your problem?!" He yelled at her. "Why are you yelling at me! You are sorry fine! So why are so clingy." He yelled.

"What?" She scoffed looking at him not even able to be believe it.

"Stella you are annoying me, let me be." He walked to the his room and slam the door shut.

He couldn't not understand what happening.

You are trusting somebody you aren't suppose to!

You are trusting the wrong person!

You are in grave danger.

He slammed his fist on the floor and started crying. He did not know if to even trust what the mysterious man had said but that person's voice looked so certain, so sure and he looked scared.

He rubbed his neatly shaved head feeling the pain coming into his hands. If he had known he wouldn't have fought with her. He wouldn't have even made an attempt. He would have been happy, happy for the fact that they were going to have a baby.

Now that he thought about it, it was so stupid to think about what he had done. He knew very well that Natacha was pained with fact that she could not have a have her own child or so she thought.

How could he have said he loved her and he had asked her to abort the baby. As he thought more about that night he realised that he had let his irrational fear of being a father overthrown the love he had for her.