The Next Book.

****
Hey everyone, I wanted to inform you about the sequel to this school a friend to remember.

I have put so much work into it and it would harden my heart if I see as much support as I have seen for this book and the other others I have written.

I will make fast daily updates and it is a very interesting concept I hope you enjoy the book.

The Sequel to the Bullied Girl is with a child.

****

I hope you enjoy it.

The Story Synopsis.

Denise is 16, an exceptional child and doing well in her life. Her living condition was not the best but she learnt to accept it a long time ago. Her mother, a trader worked hard to provide for her and her sister. Her life was going fairly well until it was not.

Force to face the truth or perhaps the lie behind her existence, Denise is tossed into a world only people she could only dream of. She was forced to face the reality she could not imagine.

In reality, she was forced into Lagos -maybe even Nigeria- the most elite boarding school, Bellrich High, the school for the wealthy. She thought it would be good for her, she thought starting afresh would be the best thing she could do, Bellrich would catapult her to the right places and she would finally achieve her dream.

But her dream was far from reality, with rivalry, bullying, ridiculous fights, the drama she never anticipated, and a serial killer on the loose, threatening to destroy the foundation of the very school. How would Denise survive in Bellrich Academy for her last year in high school?

****

Please check it out I update it every day. It is on my page.