5

***********

"Hello," Job whispered.

"Yes, Job why are you calling?" He asked  and Job closed his eyes sighing.

"Sir Robert is calling with reinforcement,"

"That bastard!" Dallas yelled.

"I going to kill that bitch!"
OK
"Sir no!" He quickly yelled, "at least not yet! Look sir Robert's is no match compared to you, bring your best men, collect the money because he is taking it to the location right now and you should take about sixty to hundred of your good men to Ambush them, at least that way you can kill him."

"Alright. That a good idea, Job where are you?" He asked.

"I'm in Robert's house, I am sire you can see it, you gave my tracker activated now."

"Okay." Dallas said assured.

********
Reobot walked into the large board room and looked down.

"You called sir." He said coldly.

Dallas smiled, "you know Nathaniel," he walked forward towards him.

"You are my best man, you have served me for long and you actually think I wouldn't find out that you have contacted Robert?" Reobot shot up looking at him a little wary.

"What do you think of me? Stupid?" Reobot knew what he was going to so next punish his daughter for what he did.

"You know, I thought you finally learnt your lesson by all I have done but you seem to always keep testing me."

"The funniest part is that I have sent all my men to kill that stupid bastard." Reobot frowned.

Why would he send all his men to just one location?!

"But don't worry be assured that I am still very skillful with my trusted sidekick Bone I am going to make sure you pay for..." He pulled out a lighter standing near the gas that was near him.

"All your sins!" Before he could do anything he heard a loud barring of siren and his eyes widened.

"Shit what did you do!" He yelled, also confused Reobot looked around.

Trying to escape Dallas dropped the lighter and ran towards Reobot who pushed him back, his head landed on the large gas and it toppled over.

Reobot gave him a large punch and they started the fight, Reobot giving him hard punches and Dallas trying to defend himself.

Dallas finally had the upper hand by pushing Reobot out of the window. He stood and looked around but before he could move, another large gas fell on him causing instant blood to pull from his body and a fire resonating from his room.

*******
Robert eyes widened, he looked at the place not able to belief this is where his wife has been for about three weeks.

"Are you sure this is where my wife is?" He looked at Job who in return nodded looking away.

They with nine other patrol vehicle stopped. As they were looking around Robert tried to analyze the place, to able to find out where his wife could be but his eyes widened has he saw a fire pulling out from the building.

"Is... Is that a fire? That a fire! There is a fire!" He yelled and all the officers eyes widened knowing they only had ambulance with them.

"Suppose nine one control there is an emergency in shagam Orita mefa near aba."

"There is a fire officer we have to save my wife and child!"

"Calm down Mr Bentley we have under control." Robert's eyed widened feeling frustrated.

"Control! my wife is in a warehouse that is burning." He yelled and the officer tried to call him down.

"Sir we are trying to get more gears, we can't just enter a house with fire inside it, we need experts!"

"Experts?!" Robert could not believe what he was hearing.

"If you are going to do anything, I am going to." Before anyone could blink Robert ran to find a entrance, the police officers who saw what he had done ran after him but it was too late, a large log of wood that was already burning fell not able to give them entrance.

"Natacha! Natacha! Natacha!" He yelled and walked further into the warehouse.

"Natacha! He yelled trying as much as possible to avoid the building's burning side.

"Natacha! Natacha! Natacha please where are you!" He coughed as he was feeling chocked from the smoke coming from the burning building.

"Natacha please where are you?! Natacha!" He heard a light cough and his eyes widened, he looked at the room where he had heard the sound coming from.

He opened the door to see his wife in a pull of blood, his eyes widened and he ran towards her. "Natacha! You..."

"Ro... Robert's!" She saud with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, yes Natacha! I am here I can hear you." He placed his hand on her face.

"Please." She groaned in pain, "s... Save m-my b-b... Ba... By" she staggered in pain.

"Don't worr..."

"Help!" He heard a tiny voice, feeling he was dreaming looking around to find the nearest exist, he carried her bridal style into his arms.

"Help! Daddy I am scared please help me! Please daddy I am sorry! please." Now he knew he wasn't hearing stuff.

"Help! Please help me!"

"Robert," Natacha groaned out his name and then he looked down. He did not what to do, those part of the house were already burning but this parts was not yet burning.

"Natacha please wait, the... The... Er is some... One in there, let me go and check." She shook her head.

"Noooo! Please save... Sav... Save the... Baby..." She cried out.

"Wait let me just check." He dropped her down and into a room that was fairly okay, he ran out of the room.

He ran into the room where the sound was coming from and found at the extreme end if the already burning room, he looked at the small girl who was coughing and crying, she looked so fragile.

"Daddy?" She chocked her but Robert the not have time to access her before he heard a large scream and wail, his eyes widened as he saw another small exist on the other side of the room.

With fear in his heart, he quickly untied the small girl that was dirty and ran towards the other way. He knew he had to do something, the room was already burning and he was only lucky to find a possible exist but Natacha was still there and he remembered that she was bleeding.

Oh lord help her!

He ran out of the small room, which was linked another room. The fire hadn't reach that place yet, he ran towards another and saw that he linked outside like a back door but to where the police were.

Their eyes widened as they all saw Robert come out with a little girl, "Natacha is still in there please save her." He said coughing almost losing consciousness.

The medical team quickly got to work attending to the two of them. The fire team arrived soon and started killing the fire.

They soon entered inside to save Natacha who was already unconscious and was bleeding heavily.

The medical team started attending to her but the bleeding was too much so they rushed her to the nearest hospital they could find.

Robert with an heavy heart of regrets helped in the rushing if his wife into the clinic.

He sat at the stuffy and small waiting room praying hard for his wife's survival.

Soon the doctor came to give him the most heartbreaking news of his life.

**********
Author's note.

Please vote comments and share