#6

The next morning I went down to grab breakfast, I made myself some toast and made myself some coffee and went to the couch. Soon after Someone knocked on the door so I got up leaving my toast on the table and my coffee in my hand. I opened the door and it was Hailey and Bailey. (Ofcourse its them)

"I got some ideas!" Hailey said Holding a notebook.

"And I brought Food!" Bailey said as she showed me the pie and cheese fries.

"And I brought my home." I gestured them in and they walked in and sat down on the couch.

As I walked back to the couch I accidentally dropped my cup of coffee (clumsy me). Hailey and Bailey got up quickly and walked up to me.

"Are you alright?" Bailey said as she tried to hold back her laugh, Hailey on the other hand... she was Laughing/wheezing/silent laughing/snorting... all of those.

"I'm fine... I just dropped my coffee on the floor." I said As I gave Hailey a death stare and she immediately stops laughing.

I got up and cleaned my mess and when I was finished I told Hailey and Bailey I'm gonna take a shower.

When I got out I was wearing a towel because my clothes was still in my room. When I got in my room I saw a large man with dark hair IN CLOTHES. I soon realized that was Sebastian. He turned around and saw me in a towel and bite his lips.

"What a welcoming way (y/n)." He bite his lips and looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes, "I just got out the shower, but why are you in my room?" I walked up to my dresser.

"Hailey and Bailey said I can wait in here... I dont know why tho." He sat down on my bed.

I sighed, "ofcourse they did, their trying to get you in my pants." I grabbed Jean's out and a White blouse.

"Well they dont need to convince me to do that." He smirked. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean they dont need to convince you?" I asked confused and grabbed a bra and Underwear out.

"I mean they dont need to convince me to get into your pants." He walked up to me.

I was silently freaking out because Sebastian Stan THE Sebastian Stan said they dont need to convince him to get into my pants... is this the best day or what!

"Well can you get out so I can change?" I smiled softly and pointed at the door.

"Yeah, I'll head out." He walked out and closed the door behind him.

I kinda wished that he stayed. I was gonna yell 'Wait! Come back!' But I decided not to, so I got changed and walked back to the Livingroom where I saw Hailey and Bailey Talking to Chris, Sebastian, and Anthony. I walked up and sat down on the couch.

"So you must be (y/n), Sebastian told us a lot about you." Anthony sat down next to me.

"He does? I didnt except that." I smiled and looked at Sebastian who's looking at the floor embarrassed.

"He told us a lot of good things about you." Anthony said.

"Really? What did he say?" I tilted my head and looked at Anthony.

"Okay! Yeah that enough Anthony!" Sebastian pushed him off the couch and sat down next to me.

"Wait no! I wanna know what your saying about me." I said.

"Like he said... good things." He smiled and looked away quickly.

"Who wants to play some Truth or dare!" Hailey yelled, everyone agreed and we got ready to play.