#13

"That... was... badass!" Hailey said.

"Well she punched Y/N for no reason i had to do something about." Bailey said.

"Well that was cool! You punched her!" Hailey said.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and it was Sebastian.

"Hey sorry about Angela... shes just jealous that I think your beautiful." Sebastian apologized.

"No worry... it wasnt your fault anyways." I said, Hailey and Bailey looked at eachother and then they left I dont know why but they did.

"Well I am." Sebastian said.

"Sebastian... you don't have to apologize... it's your girlfriend who has too." I told him.

"She said she wont apologize until you do." Sebastian said and I looked up to him, man he looks good, but that's not the problem.

"What do I have to apologize about? I did nothing!" I told him.

"Yeah I know but she wont apologize until you do." Sebastian said.

"Apologize for what?!" I snapped at him.

"I dont know... Listen Y/N I know you did nothing but can you just Apologize to her?" Sebastian asked.

"What? No! I'm not apologizing to Angela she punched me! I on the other hand did nothing." I told him.

Sebastian sighed, "Okay I'll try to have her apologize then." Sebastian said and walked away.

I looked over at them and they were talking, then Angela started to yell at him... then she slapped him and that when I walked over.

"Oh look... it's your Sex toy." Angela said.

"Excuse me?" I said as i put my hands on my hips.

"You heard me, having sex with him then kicking him out." Angela said... how does she even know that? Did Sebastian tell her? Did I accidentally told her? How does she know?

"I'm not his Sex toy! And I kicked him out because Hailey was coming over and I wasnt sure if he wanted her to know yet! Wait- actually I know what I want now." I looked over at Sebastian and I kissed him, soon he started to kiss back... His lips are same as I remember them, he used one of his hands and pulled me closer to him.

Sebs POV
That was unexpecting, I mean I like Y/N so much but it was Unexpecting... Angela is Probably mad and unset right not but uhh I'm having a moment right now so I wasnt focused on her.

"Uhh excuse me! Your kissing my boyfriend!" Angela said with Anger in her tone, Y/N pulled away from the kiss.

"Oop I'm sorry... I didnt see a sign that said Angela mans... back off" Y/N said... That's was sexy... oh now I'm finding things she says are sexy now!

"You didnt have the right to Kiss him! Babe come on." Angela said reaching her hand out for me to grab it but I didnt.

"Uhh babe... Let's go!" Angela Said.

"No." I responded.

"Yes... now let's go!" Angela said reaching out for me but Y/N got in the way.

"He said no" Y/N said.

"And I said yes. He loves me!" Angela Said.

"Actually... I uhh like Y/N ever since the last time we talked i couldn't get her out my head... she was constantly in it... I barely got sleep because Y/N was in my head." I told her and Y/N looked back at me.

Y/N pov
I'm sorry did he said like ? And did he said he cant get me out his head? "You uh like me?" I asked.

"Yeah... a lot." Sebastian answered.

"Uhh what about me?" Angela asked.

"Were done." Sebastian said to her.

"What? No we cant be done! Your rich and I'm broke!" Angela said.

"So your using him for his money?" I asked.

"Duh! Why wouldn't I! I mean come on who would love someone who has body dysphoria!" Angela said.

I got mad at those words so I started to punch her over and over again until someone pulled me off her and dragged me out the building.

"Okay Y/N Calm down!" Hailey said.

"How am I supposed to calm down when that girl used Sebastian because of his MONEY! She said she doesn't love him because he has body dysphoria! Why would she say that!" I snapped at her.

"I dont know but all I know is that you almost killed her." Hailey said.

"Well she deserved it! She said who would love him because of his disorder! I would! I would love him because of that disorder! His body is perfect in my eyes!" I told her and I stumbled on the ground and began to cry.

"Y/N Its okay... Sebastian and her is done... you really do love him dont you." Hailey asked and Bailey walked up to us.

"Sebastian is going to grab an ice pack for your hands and Hailey and I will give you guys space." Bailey said.

I nodded and soon Sebastian came with an Ice pack and Hailey and Bailey left, he placed the ice pack on my hands and sat down next to me.

"So... you uhh nearly killed her." Sebastian said.

"Hailey already told me" I told him.

"Oh okay..."

It was quiet for a couple of minutes until Sebastian finally decided to say something.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because Sebastian... she used you for Money and Fame! Then she had the audacity to ask who would love you because you have Body dysphoria! I do Sebastian... I love you and I dont care if you have it! Its nothing to make fun of!" I told him, he didnt say anything which made me think I went to fast with the 3 words, then he finally said something.

"Y-you love me?" Sebastian asked.

"I- I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-" Before I got to finish my sentence His lips was touching mine, it was deep and passionate... My heart melted and I could tell that Hailey and Baileg saw that because I heard them Oooo in the background. Soon Sebastian pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too Beautiful." He said and I blushed mad hard!

"I- uh I should get home." I said and Sebastian stopped me from getting up.

"I can drive you, Chris can drive Hailey home and Tom Can drive Bailey home." He said.

"Wait... which Tom?" I asked.

"Holland" He responded.

"How do you know she likes Holland?" I asked.

"So her looking back at Tom every 5 seconds dont yell I like you" he asked.

"Oh yeah... that's right... well okay then you can take me home." I said.

He smiled and Stood up and let out his hand for me to take it... I took it and we walked to his car. He opened my door for me and closed it once I got in, he then went to his side and got in and started the car and drove off to my place... although it doesn't look like it's the way to my place.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are doing this right this time... your not gonna kick me out my own house will ya?" He asked while he smiled at me.

I chuckled and he drove to his house, once we got there we immediately went up to his room... I'll let yall imagine the rest yourself.