#22

Bailey knocked on the door and I got up and opened it.

"Hey!" I said and moved out the way for her to walk in.

"Hey! Is Sebastian back?" Bailey asked.

"Nope he is not." I told her.

"Ello." Tom said.

"Hey so you guys can sit on the couch and we will wait for Hailey and August." I said and they nodded and went to the couch and sat down.

Soon after Hailey and August walks in without knocking.

"Wassup besties!!" Hailey said and me and Bailey gave her a hug.

"Hey." August said in a sad tone, we looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What? Nothing I'm fine, it's not about me its about Bailey she has news." August said.

"My news can wait." Bailey said and Tom just looked at her.

"You sure? Because I dont want you guys to worry about me." August said.

"Just tell us!" I told her.

"Fine... me and Skyler broke up." August said.

"Omg Auggie I'm so sorry!" I said giving her a hug.

"I'm fine... now Bailey what's your news?" August said and Sebastian walks through the door with his mother.

"Mrs. Orlovschi!" Chris said as he goes up and hugs her.

"Chris! It's so nice to see you!" Georgeta said in a Romanian accent.

Great so she does know English...

Sebastian walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Mama aceasta este Y/N iubita mea." Sebastian said and I just looked at him.

She looks at me then her face lit up, "Ohh you look so beautiful!" She said as she goes up to me for a hug. Her english isn't the best but it's good.

"Thanks Mrs..."

"Orlovsky..." She told me.

"Oh." I started to think for a second on why her last name isn't Sebastians last name.

"Yeah, and the reason is that Me and Sebastians father split up years ago and I got married to another guy soon after so that's why my last name is Orlovsky not Stan." She told me.

"Oh that makes more sense." I said.

"Yup now where are the little babies?" Georgeta said.

"Follow me, their sleeping right now." I said and she followed me to the nursery room.

When we got here Jenny and Chase are both sleeping cuddled up next to eachother.

"There so cute!" Georgeta said.

"Yeah they are." I said.

Sebs POV
"Hey... would you guys like to help me with something?" I asked them.

"Yeah what's up?" Chris said.

"So I'm planning on Proposing to Y/N." I told them and the girls was about to scream but we put our hands over their mouths to stop them.

"About time!" Hailey said.

"Yeah! About time!" Bailey said.

"Okay so what do you have in mind?" August asked.

"Okay so..."

Y/N POV
"Wait repeat there full names?" Georgeta said.

"Okay so this is Chase Winston Stan and this is Jenny Day Stan." I told her.