#34

~Present day~

"And thats how me and your father meet." I said.

"Yeah... after that everything fell... aunt Augest died of cancer and aunt Hailey moved to boston with uncle Chris, and aunt Bailey stayed in London when she went there for her honeymoom with uncle Tom and me and your mother moved here... Romania." Sebastian told the kids.

"Can we meet aunt Hailey and Bailey some day?" Jenny asked.

"Uhm... I don't know... I haven't talked to them in years." I said.

"Do you know where they are right now?" Chase asked.

"No... I don't know where they are right now but im sure they are fine." I told them.

Once I said that we heard a knock on the door, before I could say anything Sebastain walks over to the door and opened it

"Hey!! Did you miss me!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I walked over to the door and I saw Hailey standing there with a baby in her hand and Chris standing behind her. Hailey gave the baby to Chris then she ran up to me and gave me a hug, I hugged back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see my bestfriend! Don't worry me and Bailey have been planning this for a while... so have Sebastian but were here now!" Hailey said.

"Were? As in you and Bailey are here?" I asked.

"Yeah Bailey is outside." Hailey said and Bailey walked in.

"Hey bestie!" Bailey said and I ran up to her and hugged her.

"So wait... you guys came here to hang out?" I asked.

"No... we moved here so we can see eachother more." Hailey said.

"Really? You guys wont miss Boston and London?" I asked.

"Oh I will miss London but I missed you guys so much I had to move here." Bailey said.

"And I will miss Boston... but your here so I came here." Hailey said.

"So you guys will live is Romania?" I asked.

"Stop asking questions and lets just enjoy this time together." Hailey said.

"Okay... I'll stop." I said.

We all hugged and the rest of the day Chase and Jenny saw Hailey and Bailey again and we all just hanged out and then at the end of the day they went back to their new houses and we all went to bed.

For a couple of years we lived in Romania and then we moved back to LA and we got houses next to eachother, our kids became very close and they became bestfriends and they did everything together.

4 years later... Sebastian died... he got murdered when he was on set filming for his new moved so they canceled the movie.

~Sebastian funeral~

When we got to the funeral I saw Hailey and Bailey there and they saw me and ran up and hugged me.

"How are you feeling?" Bailey asked.

"Im fine..." I said.

"Its okay to cry Y/N/N." Bailey said and once she said they I broke down crying, Chase and Jenny are also crying.

We all walked into the chruch and took out seats, 15 minutes later of crying and soaking Bailes shoulder they started the ceremony. "We are here to celabrate this tragic death of Sebastian Stan... he was murdered while he was doing a movie, no one knows who his killer is but the police is on it now... now I would like to ask everyone one at a time to come up and say your prayers." The prist said and one by one everyone too their turns.

Once it got to me I looked at Sebastian and I chouldn't help it but cry and then I started praying, "Please be happy up there... I miss you so much right now, I miss your cuddles and you good morning kisses... please come back too us... Please." I stayed there for a bit crying some more and then someone else took a turn which is Hailey.

~Haileys Prayer~
"Did you get your penis chopped off when ou died? I wonder how Y/N is doing? Im gonna go check on her." Hailey walked away and then Bailey took her turn.

~Baileys Prayer~
"I don't know what to say... stay safe up there I guess." Bailey walked away and then someone else took their turn.

"I'm sorry." Hailey said.

"What are you sorry for? You didn't murder him." I told her.

"Yeah  but you loved him." Hailey said.

"Yeah and? I will get over it."

~4 years later~

So... I didn't get over his death... I still wear his sweaters and his boxers to sleep, I'm still doing my job and everything but whenever Hailey and Bailey try to hook me up with someone I turn it down.

Every year someone dies... the next year Jenny died of Susicide then Chase died of the same cause because he couldn't live without Jenny. The next year Haile died of falling off a rolarcoaster. The next year Chris and their child died in a car accident. Then the next year Bailey, Tom, and their child died in a plane crash... I died of old age which means I was left alone for so long. I wouldn't talk to anyone, like at all. I didn't do anything to my life... I was alone and I didn't want to make new friends.

~The end~