#33

(There are some swear words in this!)

~Time jump to Baileys Wedding~

I woke up and had some breakfast then I got ready and went to the same church me and Hailey had ours. When I got there no one was there so I decided to get everything sorted out.

August is gonna pick up the dress again hopefully she shows up on time, Hailey is taking care of the guest, and I'm getting Bailey ready for the day.

When I walked into the dressing room I saw Bailey sitting on the couch in the dressing room and I sat down next to her.

"So you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah but im kinda scared." Bailey said.

"Scared of what?" I asked.

"Im just scared... Im scared of what will happen after all this and what will go through Tom's mind when he see's me in this dress like what if he wont like it or he wont say 'I do' when the prist ask." Bailey said.

"Bailey... he will say I do and he will love that dress because you will look amazing and you will walk down that aisel and you will say your vows and then you and Tom will be husband and wife and you will live your life." I told her.

"Buuuuuuuut what if he wont like it?" Bailey asked.

"Girl didn't I just say he will love it?" I said to her.

"Yeah but-"

"No No No No! He WILL love it... you got it!" I said.

"Yeah I got it." Bailey said.

"Great now lets go get you ready!" I said as I took her by the hand and helped her with her makeup and hair.

An hour went by and Augest still isnt here with her dress so me and Bailey is just chilling in the dressing room waiting, we got only two hours left to walk down. Hailey walked into the dressing room with the bridemaids dresses in her hands but still no Augest. Augest is always late to these things I wonder what she is doing all the time!

30 minutes pass and Augest finally got here!

"What do you do that takes you SO long to get here!" I said.

"My alarm was off." Augest said.

"Yeah right..." I said.

"Her and Mathew was fucking!" Hailey said.

"Why do you say things like this Hailey?" Bailey asked.

"I don't know."

"Actually me and Mathew broke up last night so." Augest said. "But dont worry I have a boyfriend." She added.

"Wow you whore... whats his name?" Hailey asked.

"His name is Phoenix." Augest responded.

"Like a bird?" Bailey asked.

"I guess..." Augest said.

"Your dating a bird! Sister! I didn't know you have a thing for that type of things!" I said.

"I don't have a thing for birds! I'm talking about an acutal person with the name Phoenix!" Augest said.

"As you say so." I said.

"Anyways... here's your dress Bailey." Augest said as she gave her the dress.

"Thank you!" Bailey said and took the dress and went to get changed.

Once she got into the dress she came out, "Can one of you guys help me zip this dress up?" She asked.

Hailey walked up to Bailey zipped up her dress for you, "There you do."