#21

"What! Sebastian I'm so happy for you!" My mom told me.

"Really? Your not mad that I didn't tell you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm mad about that but I'm just so happy that you finally made a family!" She told me.

"Yeah well I'm happy mom I really love my family." I said.

"I can't wait to meet them!" She said.

"Okay! Well get out of Romania and come to LA." I said.

"Right I'll be there tomorrow! Bye sweetie." She said.

"Bye mom." I said.

I hung up and went back inside and went to the Livingroom and sat down next to Y/N.

"We should have dinner with her today." She said.

"How about tomorrow?" I said.

"Why tomorrow?" She asked.

"Because maybe my mom is probably busy looking for a place to stay right now and she is probably really tired so how about tomorrow?" I told her.

"Your right... let have her stay with us until she leaves." She said.

"Like... stay in this apartment?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah it would be nice plus shes your mother." She said.

"Right right... but she probably wants some time to think to herself right now." I said.

"She had enough time to do that on the plane." She said.

"Right but what If... she didnt get enough." I told her.

"Your probably right... let's have dinner with her tomorrow." She said.

"I agree... I totally agree." I said.

Y/N POV
Sebastian has been acting a bit off lately, I don't know why but he has and it's kinda scaring me.

First he ran out the house without telling me anything and then he came back and he didn't want to tell me that his mom is in town, and then when I suggest we should have dinner with her he said we should have it tomorrow... I have no clue what's up with Sebastian today but its bugging me.

"When are we going on that cruise?" I asked Sebastian.

"I didn't buy the tickets yet, I'll buy them now." Sebastian said.

"Okay... well tell me when it is." I said.

"Will do hot stuff!" Hot stuff? Sebastian never calls me that...

As Sebastian finds out when the cruise is I call Hailey, Bailey and August on a group call.

"Hey Y/N!" Bailey said over the phone.

"Hey so I have a favor to ask." I told them.

"Sure what is it?" Hailey ask.

"Are any of you guys free to watch Chase and Jenny while me and Sebastian is on a cruise?" I asked them.

"Sorry I can't me and Skyler has the whole week planned out." August said.

"I can't either... I promised Tom I'll go to London with him." Bailey said.

"It depends when." Hailey said.

"Okay... I'll text you when and you'll see if your free?" I said.

"Okay well I got to go bye!" Bailey said quickly hanging up on the phone.

"Yeah I have to go too, Skylers here bye." August said and she hung up.

"Okay well I'll text you." I told Hailey.