#12

I looked up and saw Bailey awake, I stood up from the chair and Baileys Parents stood up and Hailey eyes shoot open.

"Hey... how are you feeling?" I asked her, holding her hand.

"I'm fine." Once she said thoes words I sighed in relief.

"Don't scare me like that again! I thought I lost you!" Hailey said.

"Well it wasnt my fault... I wasnt the one who caused it." Bailey said trying to sit up.

"Well we are glad your okay." Baileys mother said walking up to Bailey and placing a kiss on her forehead.

Bailey gave her mom a soft smile, I missed her smile it was sweet and innocent... I haven't seen it in days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week goes by and Bailey got Better, I haven't talk to Sebastian since what happened and August hang out with Skylar most of the time. Hailey is now dating Chris Evan's which whom I'm happy for.

It's the day Bailey goes back home Her parents took her home and I was home with August until she had to leave to go on a date with Skylar.

Days went by and I still haven't talked to Sebastian, I never told Hailey, Bailey, and August what happened between me and him because if I did they would force me into talking to him so I never told them about Us.

Weeks went by and still haven't talked to him, I went on social media and found out that Sebastian has a Girlfriend. I didnt think much of it because I'm not his so why would I care?

Someone knocked on my door and I got up and opened it, it was Hailey and Bailey, I let them in and they walked in.

"So hows you and Sebastian?" Ofcourse that would be Haileys first question.

"Its uhh going great." I started to play with my hair and they know how I lie, they Notice it.

"Y/N... What's really going on with you guys?" Hailey asked.

"Okay uhh, I slept with him and then Hailey texted me to help her with her date with Chris and I freaked out and kicked him out my house because I didnt know if he wanted you to know about us but he did and he asked me and I said I wasn't sure if I was ready then he uhh said that I didnt have to worry telling anyone because me and him aren't a thing and he walked out before I said anything to him." I told them.

"Wait... Sebastian was at your house the day I asked you for help for my date?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah..." I responded.

"Well take out your phone and call him right now!" Bailey told me.

"I cant." I told them.

"Why cant you?" Bailey asked.

"Because he has a girlfriend... I lost my chance With him." I told them.

"Bummer... I really wanted you guys to last." Hailey said looking at the ground.

"Well he has a girlfriend and there is nothing you can do about it." I told them and walked in the Kitchen.

"There is this party going on tomorrow... Chris and I was gonna go there but I can ask him if he you guys can come along." Hailey told us.

"I-I cant... Sebastian is gonna be there with his girlfriend and I'm not ready to face him." I told her.

"Well your going and so is Bailey." Hailey said.

"I'm not going!" Bailey told us.

"Uhh yes you are... plus Tom will be there." Hailey told us.

"I'm going!" Bailey said. They both looked at me and waited for me to respond.