#10

Y/N POV
The next morning I woke up next to Sebastian Shirtless. I then remembered that I live with my twin sister so I quickly got up and went to her room. When I got to her room I didnt see her in there so I texted her.

Me: Where are you?

Aug: Uhhh I went to Skyler's house.

Me: Your Ex Skyler who your still in love with?

Aug: uhh yeah that one.

Me: omg August... you still talk to him?

Aug: Yeah... He ask if I can come over last night and I said yeah, but I stayed the night instead.

Me: Okay well take your time coming home.

Aug: Uhh why? OMG Y/N...

Me: What?

Aug: DID YOU BRING A BOY HOME LAST NIGHT?!

Me: What? Noooo

Aug: Mhm okay... well ima come home at 6 tonight.

Me: Okay 😁

I turned off my phone and walked back to my room, since my sister is coming home around 6 tonight that means I have time.

I took a shower then I got changed into a gray hoodie and some shorts, Sebastian was still sleeping the time I got out the shower so I decided to make him breakfast.

I took out the stuff I needed to make Pancakes with strawberries the side. I started making the pancakes but adding some batter to the pan.By the time 10 Pancakes was done Sebastian came downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head." I said.

"Morning, what are you making there?" He asked.

"Some pancakes." I told him.

"Ooo pancakes, I love pancakes." He said.

"Great bc that's your breakfast." I said.

"Ooo" He stood up and grabbed himself a bottle of water out the fridge and continued to watch me cook.

When I was finished I gave Sebastian a plate and I gave myself a plate and we sat down and started to eat. It was quiet but I enjoyed it.

After Sebastian and I finished eating I but our dishes away and I went upstairs and took a shower while Sebastian stayed downstairs.

After my shower I got dressed and went downstairs, Sebastian was on the couch watching television.

"What you watching?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"I'm watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, wanna watch it with me?" Sebastian asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Sure." I laid my head on his shoulder and we watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S together.

I didnt pay attention to F.R.I.E.N.D.S I paid attention to him. He was focusing on the show tho, I got interrupted in my thoughts by Hailey, she texted me.

Hails: (Y/N) CHRIS JUST ASKED ME OUT AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

Me: Omg! Uhh okay I'll uhh come over!

Hails: No no! I'll come to your house, my house is a mess anyways.

Me: Oh okay.

I started to freak out bc Hailey might find out that me and Sebastian slept together, I mean I want her to know but I dont know if he wants people to know yet.

I quickly got up and grabbed Sebastians shirt and went back to him.

"You gotta leave." I told him handing him his shirt.

"What?" Sebastian said... he looks confused and sad at the same time.

"You have to leave." I repeated myself.

"But I thought we- I- why?" He said in a sad tone like hes gonna cry.

"I'm sorry but Hailey is coming and I dont know if I want her to see you here yet." I told him leading him out the house.

"Oh uhh then Il- I'll go then." He said walking out.

"Okay." I closed the door once he left and I went on the couch and thought about what I just did, then once again my thoughts was interrupted buy my door bell ringing.

I got up and opened the door and saw Hailey.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Hailey said.

"Hey hails! You can come in." I greeted her inside the house and she walked in.