#30

The week went by fast, me and Sebastian enjoyed our time on the cruise ship together and I'm not gonna lie I got a lot of flashbacks of the memories that was missing, Sebastian called the doctor today and asked them how much longer till my memories come back and they said they should be back tomorrow. This made me happy because I'll remember everything.

"Ready to go home?" Sebastian asked as he grabs our bags.

"Yeah I'm ready." I told him, we walked off the cruise ship. We looked for our car and once we found the car he put the stuff in the backseat and went home.

When we walked in we saw Hailey on the couch sleeping holding Henry and Jenny in her hands. I smiled and walked up to her.

"Hailey." I whispered but yet she didnt wake. "Hailey." I repeated myself but this time a little louder. I sighed and took the twins out her hands slowly and put them in their Cribs, I then went to the Kitchen to grab two pan and walked back to Hailey. I hit the pans together, she didnt wake up but she moved so I hit the pans together over and over again until she woke up.

"Y/N! I was in the middle of a really good dream!" She whined.

"Hmm no wonder why you didn't wake up." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Now that your home I'm gonna go home and continued that dream I was on." Hailey said as she stood up and grabbed her bag and left, Sebastian sat down next to me.

"I'm tired I'm gonna go take a nap." I told Sebastian as I got up.

"Its like 10 in the morning." He responded.

"Well I barely slept last night so I'm gonna take a nap." I told him and went off to bed and he stayed in the Livingroom turning on the TV to watch something.

~6 months later~

It's the 22nd and in 2 days I'm gonna get married, Bailey came back from London with a ring on her finger. When she told me I got super happy, 3 down 1 to go! I have my memories back now. Tonight me and the girl is gonna have a girls night, Sebastian said he will watch the twins with the boys tonight so I can just enjoy my night.

"You know last night was the last night we got to sleep together since tonight your sleeping with the girls and were not aloud to sleep together on the night before the wedding." Sebastian said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around the waist.

"I know, but after the wedding we will have a week to ourselves." I said as I wrap my arms around his neck and looked at him in the eyes.

Sebastian just kissed me as his response to what I said.

The kiss was soft and gentle it didn't last very long it was just a quick simple lovely kiss, which I enjoyed. We separated ourselves and looked at eachother in the eyes again.

"te iubesc papusa." Sebastian said softly, I didnt understand him but it melted my heart. (Translation: I love you Doll)

I just smiled and leaned my head against his chest, I can hear his heart beat and its calming to me, Sebastian put his head ontop of mine and he started humming a song.

My phone started to ring and I answered it without looking at the caller ID and my head still on his chest.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"I'm changing plans! We are going to a karaoke bar!" She said through the phone and I removed my head from his chest.

"I thought we were just gonna watch a Movie and talk." I said looking down at the ground.

"Oh that just seems boring, we are gonna go to the karaoke bar tonight!" Bailey said, "I'll tell the others. Also ill be picking you up in 30 minute." She hung up without giving me a chance to answer her.