#29

The next day I woke up in Sebastian's arms feeling safe like I always have been. Sebastian is still sleeping and I just woke up, I didn't want to move I just want to stay in bed in his arms the whole day but eventually I had to get up to start the day.

I quietly got out of bed not trying to wake Sebastian up and going in the shower. I got undressed and got in the shower, I guess the shower woke Sebastian up because then I heard him yell.

"I'm joining!" He then got to the bathroom and got undressed and he got in, making me giggle he kissed me once he got in.

After we showered we got changed and we started our day with a Balanced breakfast, I was wearing one of his t-shirts that is very big on me and one of my shorts, He was just wearing a casual sweat pants and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

After we ate we spent most of the time in our room watching some movies, once it got darker outside we got dress so we can go outside, I put on ripped Jean's and a blue belly button shirt and he put on a grey tight shirt where you can see his abs through and he was wearing Jean's.

Once we were ready we went to the front of the cruise ship and laid down on the floor and just looked up at the stars, we shared some laughs and some kisses here and there. I then got quiet getting another memory.

memory
Me and Sebastian are laying down in the grass looking up at the sky, pointing out the clouds and what shape they made, Sebastian found a heart and said "that's my heart that I gave to you." It made me smile I have no clue why but it made me smile and I gave him a kiss. We also shared some laughs and made jokes.

He picked a flower from the ground and gave it to me, it was actually my favorite kind of flower. I gladly took it and smelled it, I smiled and looked up at Sebastian. We looked at eachother in the eyes for a bit and then soon after his lips was on mine. We then separated and rested eachother foreheads against eachother.

"I love you so much Y/N Y/L/N." Sebastian said under his breath.

"I love you too Sebastian Stan." I said back to him and then smashing my lips on his.
•End of memory

"You okay? You got quiet." Sebastian said in a worried tone looked straight at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I responded just looking up at the dark sky.

"Okay." He said as he leaned down to kiss my neck which caused me to giggle. "I love your giggles, there adorable." He said kissing my neck and I blush at his words. "You blushing just got more adorable!" Made me blush even harder.

"Stop making me blush and let me enjoy the sky and you kissing my neck." I said and looked at him and he just smiled and continued kissing my neck.

"I think I know where I want to get married." Sebastian said as he kisses my neck.

"Where?" I asked?

"Right here." He replied still kissing my neck.

"Why here?" I ask him.

"Because this spot... is where we... watched the stars... and shared some... laugh... and kisses..." He says giving me kisses in between.

"I would love to marry you at this spot." I said stopping him kissing my neck and bring his lips to mine and kissing them.

"So now we got the spot... when are we gonna get married?" He asked me just looking me deep in the eyes.

"What about this July? We have 6 months to plan everything... it can be on the 24th." I said looking him in the eyes.