very short rushed intro

[ started may 24th 2021 ]

hi! my name is rigatoni, a little backstory: i live with my dad, fettuccine, my mom, penne, and my several siblings. and, possibly the most important thing, it's my first day at my new school. so many adventures await, i can sense it!

and, here i walk now, into my new school. a look of excitement mixed with nervousness was visible upon my face.

"you must be rigatoni pasta! i'm principal mario!" a man with an italian accent sprung up in front of me, causing me to jump back in suprise.

"oh, yeah, haha. that's me." i gave a embarrassed smile, and he laughed.

"your class is at the very end of the first hallway you'll come across! have a good time here!" principal mario explained, before disappearing into thin air with a jump.

i blew a piece of my spaghetti string hair out of my face as i made my way to the classroom the principal gave directions too. i took a deep breath before i walked in.

"and, there she is! everyone, meet our new student, ms. rigatoni pasta!" the teacher, who's name i learned was mrs. twilight sparkle, introduced me. i blushed, before walking to the front of the class.

"uh, hi. my name is rigatoni, but you already know that- heh. i just hope you can all accept me for who i am, and, yeah. thanks." i mumbled my intro, before taking a seat in the only empty chair in the classroom. i felt like a dot as the classroom stared me down.

"thank you, ms. pasta. now-" i cut mrs. sparkle's voice out of my brain as i examined the classroom. i almost began to drool as i noticed the boy a few seats in front of me: shrek swamp. he was gorgeous- but i had no chance with him. he was the popular jock, i was the new kid.

as class ended, i gathered my things and made my way out to my next class. i gasped as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"hi, new girl. i'm dora." the person introduced. "i sat beside you? i noticed how you were checking out shrek, and i regret to inform you, but he's taken."

i gulped as my first thought was that this was the mean girl. "by who?"

"nick wilde. but i hear shrek'd having an affair with dwayne johnson. oh girl, let me just fill you in with all the gossip."