rigatoni x shrek😱

"wow.... this school is drama filled..." i muttered, and dora clicked her tongue. we had decided to hang out after school so she could fill me in on every single detail.

"yeah. but, anyways, i have to get back to my gf, coraline jones. cya tmr, bestie." dora waved, and made her way out of my room. i sighed, now being engulfed with boredom. but, that quickly disappeared as my phone rang.

"hello? who is it?" i answered, and i immediately turned as red as a tomato that is red.

"hey bby, it's me, shrek. the hottest, biggest guy in school! literally! i'm like, so hot. like steaming. like super lava level hot. like volcano exploding ash falling hot. yeah, haha, bby, that's me! shrek! last name swamp. shrek swamp. aka the best and hottest jock in all of high school high schools. yeah bby. you know it."

"OH MY GOD!!!! i-i mean... hey shrek." i squealed, before calming down. "why are u calling me of all ppl?"

"because bby, i heard from a friend that you thought i was sexy and hot. i mean, dude, i am sexy and hot. i'm literally steaming. i'm literally the equivalent of a overflowing volcano in looks." shrek bragged as i drooled all over the floor.

"wanna come over, shrek?? my parents aren't home!" i immediately offered, before blushing. that came out without any thought!

"oh, sure bby! i mean, why wouldn't you want me over, lol! i'm literally the hottest guy in all of the school, like literally. fog sometimes rises above me because i'm that sexy. and that hot." shrek said, before hanging up. idk how he was gonna get to my house without an address, but oh well!

a loud bang on the front door of my house was heard, causing me to quiver and shiver. i ran down 80 fleets of stairs before opening it. "hey shrek..." i muttered, looking down with a blush on my cheeks.

"hey hottie. bby. honey bunn. short stuff. lollipop. sucker. god damn fine ass good looking pasta. it's me, shrek swamp, the hottest guy EVER! i'm gonna make out with you-- if i have your consent girlie? see, i'm a good guy, a good jock, because i'm hot. so i ask for consent!"

"yes pls shrek!!!!!!!!! but know that everyone in my family is home rn..."

"IDC!"

shrek pinned me against the wall, and his gross mosquito breath tickled my neck. his tongue ultimately won the battle for dominance, and he started slurping my saliva out of my mouth. my legs shook as gulped down each of my baby teeth.

he led me back to my room, which i decided not to question how he knew where it was, and we continued the sesh on my bed.

he ripped strands of my spaghetti hair out of my head and chewed them with his mouth open, which caused me to yell out in pleasure.

"shrek! shrek!" i screamed, because my walls were sound proof, and he made the finishing blow by poking one of my eyeballs. ragu sauce slipped out of me, causing him to panic.

"don't worry, shrek. i'm just on my period." i admitted, but the panicked look was still on his face.

"oh no! i promised to be with nick tonite! i'm sorry, i have to go! and also, i slept with ur mum."