MR WORLDWIDE😰😰😰 AND ED SHEERAN?

i sat in the back of dora's mom's van while dora drives and coraline sat in the passengers seat. i felt like i was third wheeling hardcore, but dora invited me and i couldn't just decline.

the three of us walked into the spa place, and i instantly had to hold in a squeal caused by excitement. over there, the hottest celebrities laid. pitbull, aka mr worldwide, and... grinch edward sheeran!

"dora! coraline! do u see who's laying over there???" i grinned madly, and dora scoffed.

"ew. those men are soooo ugly and not my type. rigatoni, you aren't into them, are u? gross." dora responded.

"oh- haha. you must've misunderstood me. i was pointing out- how- um- ugly they are! yeah!" i saved myself, giving an awkward and uncomfortable giggle.

"heyyy, i dare you to go over there and talk to those dudes!" coraline spoke up, and i instantly turned my head so the two girls couldn't see my blush.

"o-o-o-o-o-okay...." i muttered. i walked over to the two males, and i was almost positive that i heard dora and coraline laughing over in my direction.

"h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi..." i practically whispered to the two boys.

"ayo shawty. u been there, done that?" mr worldwide asked.

"yeeheehee i'm a leprechaun." ed sheeran added.

"are u boys taken...?" i questioned, trying my hardest not to uwu.

"yeah!!!! pitbull,, baby, i'm in love with the shape of you." sheeran grunted, before the two men started making out.

"oh! sorry!" i yelped, before running away. dora and coraline collapsed on the floor, in a laughing fit.

"omg, girl, you're dumb as shit!" dora grinned, tears from laughing sliding down her face.

"you're ugly too!!!!" coraline chimed in, before the two girls walked out and drove away.

so here i was.

rigatoni pasta.

alone.

rejected.

and stranded at a spa.

in a different state.

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that part.