waht the hel

sorry for forgetting to post my grandpa died and 2 of my dogs died and my broethers dad died

"breathe, dora, breathe!" i exclaimed, massaging the womens shoulders in the back of the car goofy was driving erratically.

"could you go any faster goofy?!?!" dora screamed, holding onto her stomach. the street lights highlighted the sweat on her forehead.

"i'm trying! uhuh!" goofy screamed back, hands gripping the wheel. veins popped out of the soon-to-be-dad's head.

as my hands worked, i zoned out into a world on my own until we arrived at the er. the tires squeaked wildly as goofy recklessly parked, and we rushed dora in.

"hello? what seems to be the problem?" a melancholy woman asked behind the desk. she was a fall guys blue bean, not looking up from her paperwork.

"well, if you look up from your goddamn paperwork, you'd see she's in labor! uhuh!" goofy yelled, and the fall guys bean receptionist scoffed.

"this is NOT the correct unit of the emergency room." she deadpanned, readjusting her glasses as she looked up. i squinted as the bright hospital lights glared off her lenses into my eyes.

"what the fuck do you mean? this is an emergency room?? uhuh!" goofy slammed his hand on the desk, causing the receptionist to let out a yelp.

"sir, do not speak to me that way! i will have secruity escort you out!" she grabbed her phone, and dialed numbers as quick as the speed of light. within seconds, two bulky male security guards busted through the nearest double doors, approaching goofy with heavy steps.

"dora, rigatoni, run! i'll hold them off! uhuh!" goofy exclaimed, jerking his hat off and beginning to swing it around like a nunchuck.

i nodded at the dog, and picked up dora. i swung her over my non existent shoulders, and dashed through the double doors that the two security guards had came out of. i glided from left or right, avoiding the obstacles scattered in the hallway.

finally, i spotted a red sign above two gray metallic doors up ahead, reading the words "maternity unit." there it was!

i busted the two metal doors down, and immediately found the nearest nurse.

"oh my goodness!" the nurse took dora from my grasp, knowing exactly what was going on. we dashed down to the closest empty room, and the nurse called for backup.

"we're going to have to do an emergency c section." a doctor rushed in, his glaze grave.

suddenly, a different security guard grabbed me from the behind and pulled me out of the room.

"dora!" i screamed. "dora!"

then my vision went black.