the QUEEN?!?!? (short chap.)

i had decided to drop out of school and move in with my new two dads, mr worldwide and grinch ed sheeran! i was cooking up some froot loops and watching an among us sus compilation when the door bell ringing draws me away, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"i'll get it!" i exclaimed, gracefully renegading to the door. royal horns flooded my hearing as i opened it, and i came face to face with.... queen elizabeth????

"rigatoni. get back, yeeheehee." ed demanded in a serious tone. my two dads were suddenly standing behind me, standing protectively.

"elizabeth. why are you here?" pitbull huffed, his arms crossed across his buff chest.

"because, mr. 305, we never finished what we started." the queen responded, before slamming a foot onto the ground. "guards, seize them!"

my thoughts starting racing like a nascar driver. what was going on? why was the queen on england at our door? what did she want my dad?

"rigatoni, ed, run!" mr. worldwide exclaimed, pulling out two dual guns. he started shooting at the guards with rough aim. i could feel ed pulling at my hand, but i froze in place. this couldn't possibly be happening.

"rigatoni!"

that was the last thing i heard before an unfamiliar hand came into my line of vision, covering my meatball eyes. suddenly, my vision went dark.