WWE SMACKDOWN!!!

"i'm your announcer, rayden from sussyleviackerman420's hit story rayden x male reader, and today in the ring we have elizabeth alexandra mary windsor versus armando christian pérez!"

"don't full name me you brat!" mr. worldwide spat. he was tied to his side of the ring, but i could tell he wanted to flip rayden off.

i could feel the tranquilizer wearing off, so i slowly examined the audience. mostly ordinary british people, but then my eye caught the announcer..... is that... oil london?

"alright babes, let this battle begin! 화이팅(you can do it)!" oil puckered his lips, backing off into one of the unoccupied corners of the ring. as soon as pitbull was untied, elizabeth showed no mercy.

i struggled to watch the battle with the intense lightning glaring into my vision, but i could tell that both contenders were not going down without a very aggressive fight. in the corner of my eye, i glanced at ed... his eyes shimmered as he watched mr. 305- no- his husband with such adoration.

i was so focused on the fight i didn't notice rayden and oli bickering back and forth about the match until oli jumped out of the ring, marching all the way to rayden.

"give me that microphone!" london grabbed the headphone-microphone hybrid off rayden's head, and slowly placed it on his own, stopping to do a peace sign. "so sorry about that interruption, ladies and babies, but now it's time!"

time... time for what?

suddenly, the previously bright lighting turned to a hot pink, and there was a disco ball descending from the ceiling to just above the ring.

"OLI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" elizabeth screamed, with pitbull currently in a chokehold.

and then... it happened.

i felt like it was in slow motion, but it went down so quickly.

the cord holding the disco ball snapped, landing and crushing pitbull.

"a-a-armando...?" ed stuttered, whispering under his breath.

as soon as i was about to break down, the disco ball started to be lifted up... and up... and up...

"hah! you think that's all you can do to bring down THE PITBULL?!?!"