rigatoni on the chopping block🤯🤯

"ahhhh!!!!" i squeaked from the sudden contact of a rando's hands to my shoulders.

"excuse me ma'am- have you ever heard of the ranch?" a strange but familiar voice asked me. i gasped, and i watched as shrek ran out of sight.

"DR. PHIL????" i exclaimed, and the man with the moustache nodded. he was the vice principal.

"yes, yeah. it's me. uh- dr. phil. and i've been, looking around. i've been hearing some rumors. there was a student who... um- witnessed a private meeting between mrs. sparkle and principal mario, and you're awfully suspicious."

"how-how-how-how-how am i suspicious?" i asked, my voice tiny.

"don't play with me, miss pasta. i know it's you. when i get the evidence, you're done for." the vice principal finished, before finally walking off.

i shuddered, and quickly pulled out my phone to contact dora. i pressed the facetime button, and quickly ran out of the school.

"what do you need, girlie?" dora's voice came through the phone.

"vice principal dr. phil knows it was me who saw principal mario and mrs. sparkle! i don't know what to do, i'm panicking." i blurted out, speed walking my way home.

"chillax bff, if he doesn't have the proof, you'll be just fine." dora reassured, and i calmed down the slightest bit.

"i know- it's just i'm new at this school and everyone would probably believe him over me if it came down to that. i'm a no name, he's a member of the staff!"

"rigatoni. trust me, you'll be just fine. now, i gotta go. love u!!!!!" dora hung up, and while i was left less worried than before, i was still losing my shit.

-

i was queasy as i walked into school the next day, my knees threatening to buckle and send me face first into the ground.

i walked into mrs. sparkles class, and the glare she gave me caused me to look down and shuffle quickly to my seat.

"babes!" dora shout-whispered in my direction. i looked over at her, and she winced.

"when was the last time you took care of yourself? you're not going to impress any boys with those looks!" dora ridiculed me. "after class, hmu. i'll call coraline, and we can go to the spa!"

"okay..." i mumbled back in response, before turning my attention to mrs. sparkle. i gulped, dreading what the day had in store for me next.