May 25, 2021

YOU ARE WHAT YOU TAKE

VOTD (Verse of the Day)

Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable... think about such things.

Philippians 4:8

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

What are you feeling right now? Are you stressed? Happy? Sad? Full of energy? Angry or somewhat kind of emotion?

These days mostly is internet ang gamit natin. Google, Facebook, YouTube and other platforms dahil hindi naman tayo makaalis ng bahay at gumala hangga't sa gusto natin. And minsan, ang mga nababasa natin or napapanood sa internet ay it's either horrible or fun to watch.

And these things na nakikita sa internet ay sometimes nakaaapekto sa atin. And in some cases, we are absorbing the content too much na tayo mismo ay naiinis na. Like for example, kapag nakanood ka ng isang video and nainis ka sa content, maiinis ka na all day dahil nasa isip mo na siya. Or there's a funny video and you're good mood na all day. It depends on the content and kung iaabsorb mo ba 'to.

Kaya nga you are what you take. But, if we start putting ourselves in the presence of God and His Words, we will receive His blessing and His Peace. Am not saying na wag ka na maginternet, it's a big no-no, even sa akin. Am saying is if you're too stressed na sa internet and sa reality, maybe give Lord some time and read the Bible. And I am sure that you will have some rest in His arms.

God bless!