Chapter 20

"Look, Veronica...right?" she looked at me, "If your parents had another child wouldn't they tell you?" I looked at Betty. "My parents didn't tell me or Polly about Chic; plus it would explain a lot." I laughed, "Please girls you are just getting your selves upset." Veronica huffed. "I will find out the truth." I shrugged. "Let me tell you this, what you will or will not learn may or not end up being the end result in death. Tread lightly my dear because not everyone in the world is going to be nice to a Lodge." I smirked as Delta was humming Cinderella. I smiled at her, I put the Cinderella soundtrack on. Her face brightened as I smiled at her. "Oh baby you have your daddies smile." I kissed her head. She giggled at me as she sang along. After an hour and baking all sorts of cookies FP and Jughead came home, "Hey daddy!" Delta said as she ran over to him. I smiled "Hey Betty and Veronica stopped by, you better watch Veronica." I said as he looked at me. "What...nevermind they will tell me later. I'm going to pops to meet with Archie." I smiled as I walked over to him and handed him a cookie. "Ooo cookie." He said as we all laughed at him. "Anyway be back before dinner." I told him. He looked at me and I winked, "I'm making my famous sweedish meatballs." His eyes brightened. "Then we are having a movie night so I do expect to see you and Archie here." "What about-" "If they have to." i said as he smiled a little. 

"Thanks mom." "No problem baby, now go." He just smiled at me. "I love you mom, I know I don't say it much but you took care of me when my actual mom left when you left it really broke me but unlike my mom you came back. I can't thank you enough I have the family I wanted and dad is happy." I smiled at him. "I love you too Jughead. Now go before I cry." He hugged me and left. "That kid I swear." I told FP as he laughed. He had gotten FJ and was snuggling him on the couch, "I hope I can live up to everything for our kids." I said softly as I looked at the door. "If you can do it for Jughead you can do it for FJ and Delta." "Yeah mommy!" I smiled. "Oh how I love this family." I mumbled.

-Flashback-

I was sitting on FP's bed as Gladys paced around, "who is the other woman in my bed, I thought FP loved me." She said as I bit my lip; "I can't really tell ya I'm usually working when you guys are home." I lied as she nodded knowing that it was the truth that she knows. "Just how can he do this after our pregnancy scare I mean jesus!" I nodded "He is a cheating...but you don't know for sure Ady cause what if he is just sleeping. Or what if someone raped him?" She laughed. "It doesn't take much to get him into bed." I shrugged knowing that it was true. "Well I mean come on you have to trust him." She looked at me and sighed, "look the truth is the only reason I actually married him cause I was pregnant with Jug." My jaw dropped. "But I thought you loved him!" She sighed. "Look I do but how can I trust him." I sighed. "What if it was someone close to you?" She sighed. "Well I know Alice Cooper use to sleep with him in high school before me." "No way the stuck up journalist!" 

Gladys laughed at me, "Yeah but she got pregnant with Hal Cooper and changed her life." She laughed. "You cant change  a snakes colors." I told her as she nodded. "She has the tattoo and all." I snorted. "Okay your husband is home and I have to make dinner." She sighed, "Okay thanks for letting me vent." I nodded as I walked out. "Jesus Mary and Joseph help me." "Sorry no gods here." FP mumbled against my ear. "Look your wife is suspicious so I would stop while she is home." I scolded. He went into the bedroom and Gladys started screaming at him, I wrote a quick note letting them know we went to pops. "Come on Jug." I said as I passed his room and got Jellybean ready. I put her in the stroller I bought and Jug ran out of the house and held on to the stroller. Pops isn't far from the Southside or the North but I can't keep doing his. Fuck Jughead calls me his mom when she isn't around and let me tell you I know she is cheating too so she can't fucking lie to me cause I know where FP was today. He was watching me dance at the club. 

When we got to Pops I ordered for the kids and I got a coffee; "Fourth night in a row." I heard Alice Cooper say to me. "Alice if I where you I'd keep my nose out of Surpent problems well unless you want to come back to us." I said and smirked as she huffed and left. "Mommy?" Jughead said as he looked at me, "What baby?" "Are my parents getting divorced?" I sighed, "No baby probably not all parents fight." he nodded as he held in his cry. My heart hurts seeing this little boy hurt. I heard another ding as Gladys took Jellybean and left. "Wait!" "Fuck you! You slut!" I was taken aback as she left, "mommy?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "don't worry baby she will be back." He nodded. "Daddy!" he yelled as he got out of the booth and ran to his dad. Thats when I lost it, I just sobbed in the booth; "It's not your fault love...I just told her I was watching you dance." I nodded as I moved my hands over my eyes. "I hate this I hate it." I sobbed. I felt little arms around me, "mommy don't cry you still have me; your little boy." my heart melted, "Oh Jug." I said as I wiped my tears so I could see him. "baby I love you." I kissed his head. "I love you too mommy." I smiled as he crawled under the table and happily ate his food. Pop looked at me with a sad smile. 

FP picked at Jellybeans food but ordered for him and I since I didn't want anything when I ordered for the kids. What we didn't know is that Gladys was sitting in her car watching us. FP and I ate, laughed and where smiling. When we got back to the trailer we found a note. I knew what kind of note it was and I laid with Jughead. "Mommy your now the Queen." he said sleepily. "What?" "nothing mommy. Can you pinky promise me to take care of dad?"  I nodded and kissed his head. "Get some sleep my little snake." I got up and he was already asleep. I shut the door with a small crack; I went to FP's room, "dance for me...take my mind off this." I looked at him. "Beg me FP." I told him. He looked at me with wide eyes. "I want you to beg me." I said. "Scarlet Maria Lodge please dance for me and make all my problems disappear." I smiled. "Okay I'll be back." I told him.

I quickly changed into:

I covered up with a large shirt made sure that Jughead was asleep then went to FP's room

I covered up with a large shirt made sure that Jughead was asleep then went to FP's room. I put music on and took the shirt off, "Oh fuck Scar." I smirked as I stared to dance:

When I was done with the dance and him n I having sex he told me to put on a shirt in case Jug came in. I put it on as he put my outfit in his drawer and put sweat pants on. We just laid in his bed, "What did we do..." I whispered. "Made love." He kissed me. "I fell out of love with Gladys the first time I seen you admiring my bike. Not even Gladys did that." I blushed. "mommy? Daddy?" "Yeah baby?" "Can I sleep with you." "come on baby." He got into the middle of us and snuggled. 

-End of flashback-

"Scarlet!" FP yelled making me jump; "What?" "What ? Are you okay?" I just nodded looking at him confused. "Of course I'm okay why wouldn't I be." He looked at me conserned. "Cause you spaced out." I nodded. "Sorry I was thinking about something." He crouched down and looked down at my leggings. He got close to my ear, "Next time wear underwear." I blushed. "FP the last time I danced for you." He looked at me and smirked. "Was the night I got pregnant with Delta." I whispered to him as he smiled at me. "I know I made connections." I smirked. I playfully gasped as I seen Jughead come in, "Jug breaking news your dad can think!" I said before I pushed FP next to me on the couch and ran. "Oh you will pay for that." I laughed at him as I bit my lip. "Too bad you can't cause we got a full house." He smiled. "Don't even think about it." He laughed. "Hey I have some more friends coming over..." "Please tell me its Sweets Toni and Fangs I miss them." I said as he nodded. "Yay my other kids are coming I better start cooking." I ran to the kitchen.