Part 18

-Scarlet in coma state-

I walked through a dark hallway I didnt say anything just walked

I walked through a dark hallway I didnt say anything just walked. I seen past memories of my childhood when my sister was born. When I met jughead and JB. I came to a stop when I finally came to where I was shot. I cant believe it.

-FP-
It's been a couple of days since she was shot. Ae had no leads and when she does wake she will want blood. I sighed sadly hoping she would wake soon.

-scarlet-

I opened my eyes to a white light. Hospital. I sat up not caring about the pain FP jumped up called for a doctor. He kissed my head, "the kids are with Jughead and Betty at the trailer." I nod. As the doctor came in I was spaced out thinking about everything. "You'll be free to go." I nodded FP handed me clothes. I changed into black sweats and a tank top. I walked out and FP handed me my serpent jacket.

We left heading home, when we got there I went straight to the children and hugged the. I looked at Jughead as he just nodded. He and Betty walked out as she asked him if I was okay he told her leave it alone. I spent time with my kids while fp spent his time cooking lunch. Fp yelled for lunch the kids ran as I just sighed.

Fp came into the room as he sat next to me. "What do you want love?" I looked at him. "I want Hirems blood Fp. I want peace for our kids." He nodded kissing my head.