Part 21

As I was cooking the house was full and FJ was not liking it until Toni held him; "aweh Toni he loves you." I said as she smiled at me. FP came up behind me while I was cooking as he kissed my head. "This is what I always wanted." I smiled and looked up at him. "What a trailer full of kids and me dancing again." He smirked. "Oh I would love to see that." I rolled my eyes. "I would love to dance again." I said as Jughead looked at me. I winked as he rolled his eyes. "Mrs. Jones." I heard Veronica say as I looked at her, "Only if FP was divorced. But technically Him and I (pointing to FP and I) are not married by law. Just call me Scarlet or Scar Or S." I told her. She nodded. "When did you guys get together." I smiled. "That my lovely is a very long story that we don't tell." I said as Jughead smiled sadly at me. I winked and put music on so they listen or talk amongest themselves. "I love you." FP mumbled. "Our past may suck but we beat what everyone thought of us." I smiled up at him. "Yeah we did." "By the way, I turned in his arms and pulled him down to me. "If I ever hear that you and Alice Cooper are sleeping together again I will cut your dick off and make you eat it." He nodded

"How did you." I sighed as I held back the tears, "I am not an idiot." I said softly; "I know your not..." "Finish this please." I told him as he nodded.  "Mom?" I left the house to go outside. I went to the farthest of the house and broke down crying. "fucking Karma." I whispered." "Mom?" I heard Jughead say as I looked at him. "What happen?" "Jug there is so much that I can forgive before I break." He looked at me ready to cry. "Your leaving?" I shook my head. "Never." I said as he hugged me tightly. "Please don't leave like mom did and you did the first time." My heart broke. "Jughead I never meant to hurt you when I left. I was doing what I thought was best." He nodded. "I'll finish cooking so dad can come talk." I nodded as he kissed my cheek and went inside. I sat in the dirt, "Scarlet?" I heard a girls voice. I looked up surprised. "Jelly?" I asked as she looked at me smiling. "Oh my god!" I said as she tackled me into a hug. "Oh Jelly your back." I cried. "Mom was out of control I couldn't live there anymore." 

"Oh baby." I said as I kissed her head, "Go inside your dad is in there." I just laid in the dirt as I looked at the sky. I thought I heard something but thought it was just FP. "A war you will get." I heard as I felt pressure on my head. 

-Jughead-

After the commotion with my sister Jellybean mom was still outside, I decided to go back outside to check on her as I seen her motionless and just laying there. "Mom?" I said as I got closer I seen blood. "DAD!" I yelled. "come on mom." "Jug...head..." mom said. "Stay with me. "DAD!!!" I screamed this time much louder. "Take...care...of...them..." She said as she passed out. Dad came running outside as he seen mom and picked her up as dad and I seen the message on the trailer. "A war is what you got." In mom's blood. I freaked out as Dad put her in the car. "We got to go guys." I told them as I rushed out to Betty's car as we all rushed to the hospital once again except Toni she stayed with Delta, FJ and Jellybean. When we got to the hospital dad was pacing back and fourth "That bastered!" he yelled. "He started this and I will end it." He said. "Jughead...I'm sorry." I looked down. "Why is it when we get happy as a family something bad happens to mom?" I cried. Betty tried hugging me but I wouldn't let her touch me. "This world was not meant for your mom....she is too good for us those Lodges don't know what they are missing." My dad said not caring if Veronica was there. "wait..she is a Lodge?" I nodded.

"You knew this?" I nodded, "Look your parents did this like they hurt her every time they see her why do you think that she said that if you kept digging death was coming." Betty said. I looked at her. "You knew this was going to happen?!?" I yelled as she took a step back. "She was warning Veronica not to get her nose into this business and she did. You may have just killed the only mother figure in my life." I said as I heard, "Well that's why I'm back baby." I turned to look at her. "If you wornt a woman id hit you." I growled as dad held me back. "Jug to take a walk." I nodded as I left.