Part 22

-Jughead-

Its been a month since the doctor had declared my mom dead, Not Gladys but Scarlet. I haven't been very social not that I was to begin with but my mom was a mom to everyone she was like the mom of the trailer park. Funny right? Well since she has been gone I hate this town and everything that comes with it. Dad has been strong for FJ and Delta, poor Delta she has been struggling a lot with her being passed. Dad kicked Gladys out and Jellybean was glad she was living with us. Veronica left her parents house and moved in with Archie for now, though we all know that she will go crawling back to her parents. Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni had stepped up with dad as well. Everything has been going down hill this town and even people that knew mom were starting to come around more to help. 

-Couple Months later-

It's the 4th of July and it's another year without fireworks or a parade or even celebrating this town feels dead. I was sitting with a curled up 5 month old FJ on my chest and Delta on my side her birthday was last month but for some reason she was happy she said mom visited her. Mom...I missed her, Jellybean came in and sat next to Delta as Delta switched from me to her to cuddle with. Some Disney movie was playing as dad came in with someone behind him and when I tell you who it was you will shit.

-Scarlet-

I told the doctor to tell them that I had died, why? Because now I can go undercover and put my father away. "You may be asking me why I would do that but look at it from my point of view and the towns. Though it has been a couple months I finally came out of hiding; I walked into Pop's seeing my man working,  "Hey baby." I said sexily as He looked up and I took off my hood. "Oh fuck." He said as I looked at my hands. "I'm sorry FP. I had to do this not just for me but the kids the town." He shook his head. "I don't care...I knew you weren't dead in here." He pointed to his chest. "I should be so fucking mad." He cried as I jumped on the counter sitting down. He hugged me, "Jesus I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you too." I said with tears forming. "Hey kid." I heard Pop say as I smiled. "Hey daddio!" he laughed. I hopped down from the counter giving him a hug. "How are you?" I smiled, "Ready to give the town a shock you?" He laughed. "I'll set up a party you go home to those kids." I nodded. He nodded at FP to leave too. "I bought a house." he said as I smirked. "Oh I know it's a nice damn house." "Sweets, Fangs and Toni live with us." "I know." I said softly and he smirked. 

"Let's go home." He nodded, getting on his bike I got on behind him, wrapping my arms around him he put his hand on mine bringing my hand up to his mouth kissing it. "I think we are ready to get married. Gladys finally divorced me." He said as I nodded. we left back to the house. When we got to the house I got off as did FP he pushed me agianst the house before we went inside and kissed me. "I missed you so fucking much." I teared up. "I missed you too my King." He smiled kissing me one last time before we went inside. I seen Jughead look at me as I walked in as he put FJ down on the floor and tackled me. We both ended up on the floor in tears. "Mommy." He cried as I held him tightly. "I'm here baby. I'm here." I said as we cried. "I-I" I hushed him and just hugged him. "So many times where I wanted to come here and tell you but I had to make sure everything went perfectly planned. I put that bastard away." I told him as he nodded. "Please don't leave me anymore." Jughead sobbed. We both got up as I looked at JUghead in the eyes. "I promise I will never leave you unless it's my time." He nodded as he hugged me. "Mommy!" Delta yelled as she hugged my leg. (So I forgot how old she is so I am making her  now 5 years old). "My sweet babies." I said as I got hugged by three of my adopted kids in leather. I laughed with a sob, "Lets go party at Pops?" I said as they looked at me. "He knows we are coming." They all nodded as Jellybean just looked at me. 

"Can you be my mom too?" I looked at her as I kissed the top of her head. "Of course Jellybean I wouldn't leave you motherless." She smiled. "You know I remember you taking care of Jug and I all the time. He always called you mom and I wanted too but then mom took me away and now your my mom." I smiled at her. "Let's go eat." She nodded smiling. I grabbed FJ, "Mama." I smiled, "yeah baby its mommy." I snuggled him as FP came up behind me hugging me. "Let's go to the bedroom." He said as I see FJ asleep, I nodded as FP put FJ down in his crib in Delta and FJ's shared room. He texted Jughead that we'd be late and Jughead said that it gives them time to set up.