flashback

When I was walking home I stopped by pops. "Hey pop!" I said as he chuckled. "Hey scarlet how was work?" Sighing I sat down. "The usual FP starts up shit and gets kicked out. Why did I marry him again?" He laughed handing me a strawberry milkshake. "Because as much as you hate to admit it you love him and jughead with your soul." I smiled softly as I nodded. "The usual for us pops." He nodded.

"On the house." I just smiled as he walked away. I sighed softly waiting I heard the one voice I've hated since I moved here. Alice Cooper. "Marriage problems?" I turned to look at her. "Not really though you having a tough time? Wanting my husband but being with a Northsider." Her jaw dropped slightly. "Mommy?" I heard Betty's soft voice. "Hi betty!" She smiled at me before turning to her mother.

I felt a hand wrap around my waist, I looked up to see FP. I smiled and snuggled into his side. "Well we have to go Alice." FP said as I waved. Pop handed me our food. We left as FP and I got to his bike he took the food from me and put it on his bike. "I'm sorry." He whispered stroking my cheek. "I hate when men look at my wife that way. Why won't you just work for the club. Your already a serpent." I groaned. "Jug would never forgive me FP." He nodded sadly. I got the food as we both left.

When we got to the trailer as Jughead was marching to me. "Mom is it true what Mrs. Cooper says about you. Your a stripper...." I looked down as he sighed. "Mom your queen of the serpents why don't you just work at the bar?" My head snapped up. "Because I thought you would never forgive me." He laughed. "As long as we still have our son mom dates I'm okay mom." I smiled kissing his head. "Alright I promise to quit stripping for my men." FP and Jughead smiled hugely. "Let's eat!!!" Jug said running inside.