Part 10: another Flashback

Stripping was a side job besides babysitting...FP knew that his wife didn't. He told me he would keep it a secret. I just got off my shift as I heard FP's voice "hey sexy mama wanna come back to my place n give me a lap dance." I snorted as I turned to him, "sorry big daddy you have a ole lady and a wife. No can do." I told him blowing a kiss. He groaned, "why even come here if you know what I am going to say anyway?" He chuckled getting close to me. "because one day you will say yes." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed a soft pink rolling my eyes, "hop on sweet thing." "FP I will smack you." He chuckled at me before he wrapped my arms around him. I rolled my eyes "sly basterd." He laughed. "hey you didn't have to dance at the bar tonight. Or any night. Taking care of our kids is a job in its own." I chuckled. "Yeah it is. But I like to dance." I told him. When we got to my trailer he smiled. "can't believe you bought that." I giggled softly. He got to his trailer.

"I'm off FP see ya!" I waved I went inside my trailer. I turned on 'Castle' by Hasley started dancing to it. I sang along. About a couple minute later after I turned the music down. "there once was a queen but wasn't the true Queen. Her husband was Royal king bitten by a beautiful Serpent. She was the Queen of Serpents true ruler but the king would never leave his beloved queen...." I whispered. I showered changing into:

There was a knock on my door as I walked over to it to answer

There was a knock on my door as I walked over to it to answer. I opened the door to see FP with something, "what's up?" I asked him as his jaw dropped. "here." He said handing me the jacket. "W-what?" He smirked. "welcome to the Serpents love." He said walking away.