part 17

(Since it doesn't say how long FP was in jail for I'll say a year 👍👍)

FJ is already one and Amelia is two, Jughead is now a Serpent and lives in Southside for good now. I walked I to the Bar and Toni played 'I like it' by Cardi B. I laughed and seen some tension I rolled my eyes as a bunch of the teens started to dance. "Come on lil Mama we know you can dance!!!" Sweet Pea yelled as I laughed. I started dancing with Toni and them as they laughed. "This lil mama is going to her office" I saluted and walked off.

I went to my office as Tall Boy walked in ranting as I looked at him. "Out of the sake for my husband is the only damn reason your still here you asshole." He glared at me as I smiled. He left as I sighed softly. Eight now Jughead is watching the kids so I can get paperwork done. By the time i was done I had a bad feeling. I walked out the back as usual when I felt multiple people grabbing me.

-Jughead-

Dad, Betty and I got Pop's to surprise her that dad is home but she hasnt shown yet. "Dad I have a bad feeling." He nodded as my phone went off. "Hey sweet pea.." "hey man we had to call an ambulance she...she got beat pretty bad we think it was the ghoulies the way she was cut" "she headed to the northside?" I asked him as he just made a noise. "Yeah man. Toni and I are headed over there now."

I hung up and looked at dad with jo emotion, " mom is on her way to the hospital. They think it was the ghoulies..." dad got up getting Delta and FJ ready. I looked at Betty and she got her shoes on and headed out. "I'll see you there." I nodded and dad handed me Delta and moms car keys.
We got to the hospital as the doctor seen us. "Mr. Jones, Jughead she is in rough shape. She is not awake yet but she will wake in due time but I must warn you we dont know what to expect when she wakes. We might have to sedate her." We nodded.
.