Part 2: the present

I drove to the trailer park where FP was. I needed to explain my self to him and Jughead. I left my dad was going to use me against FP for "business" stupid I know. I got to FP's trailer he walked out, seeing ne he got mad and hurt. I turn off my bike and put the bike on its kickstand. "Listen to me please." I said softly as he looked at me and growled. "FP please!" I yelled at him but he walked away. I started crying as he looked at me like I was crazy. "FP this is a BIG matter to talk about." I paused. "That day I left my dad was going to, use you and i just... I was pregnant FP." his eyes widened. "I...I have another kid?" I nodded. "Yeah a little girl, at the moment she is with my mom and sister. My father found me found out I was pregnant." I said softly.

"He was going to tell you but I told him that I would ruin his reputation." he nodded. "W-where is Jug?" he frowned. "I fell off the wagon after you left. He moved out. I can call him if you want." I nodded. "I will go get Delta." he chuckled. "Delta?" I nodded softly "yup its a beautiful name." he nodded. "I will be back." I told him. I got to the apartment my mother and sister were living. I got my 1989 mustang cobra. I buckled her in as she cooed, my one year old giggled and smiled. I smiled as I got into the drivers seat as the engine roared to life she giggled more. I got back to FP's as I seen Jughead and a blonde n a redhead. I parked my car getting out then getting Delta out. "Hey Juggie" I said as he whipped around. "Your back!" he yelled as he seen Delta. "You and dad?" I bit my bottom  lip and nodded. I told him what told FP he sobbed. "Jug?" Delta said in her baby voice softly. "She loves you Jughead your her big brother." "who's that?" the blonde asked the redhead. "The forever queen of the Southside. Scarlet Lodge." he told her. "N basically a mom to Jug." she nodded as they left. "Can go inside?" they nodded. "FP c-can we stay here?" I asked looking at him. He nodded. "We can sleep on the couch." " you both can take my room. I don't live her so I won't need it," Jughead said as I nodded. "I got homework so I will talk to you later mom." I nodded. Delta waved bye, once she fell asleep I went to Jugheads room laying her down. I kissed her head and left. .

FP looked at me sighing, "Im sorry Scar for everything," I shrugged softly saying, "nothing you could really do FP my father is evil nothing I can do bout it." he nodded. I sat on the couch he sat next to me. I looked at him like nothing changed and kissed him. A Queen needs a King." he chuckled nodding.