Part 3: Hello My Old Friends

I woke to quietness I knew something was up, Delta wasn't in bed bugging me and FP wasn't next to me. I sat up pulling the sheet over my nude body thinking about what happen last night. FP is how he was when his ex-wife left him. All about him and I which is weird cause his wife took me in and he fell for me. I Fuck things up...

I got up showered changing into:

I walked out to see a note,

Mom,

Delta and I are at Pop's for breakfast dad asked if I could watch her.
Love you,
Jughead

P.s.
I took your car ;)

I sighed as I seen FP coming inside, "hey." I nodded groaning as he hugged me "lets go" I nodded. We got on n he started his bike, we headed to the bar. The Whyte Wyrm. I seen everyone that I knew I squealed, once he parked I got off as everyone cheered. "Looking good!" I laughed, "thanks 
Joaquin." I went inside as I seen food." we all ate got caught up. I seen Jughead and Delta walk in as Delta smiled at everyone.

"Mommy!" Delta squealed as she seen me. I giggled as a bunch of grown mean bikers none the less awed over her. Jug picked her up and walked over to me, "what are you gonna do now Juggie?" he smiled, "Im off to school." I waved as FB grabbed Delta out of my arms setting her on the bar top. "So Jason Blossom is dead." I tilted my head confused. "Who?" I asked as he shook his head. He handed me a bottle of water as I opened it. Remember the first time FP and i where alone.

_flashback_

Gladys left with the kids to pops for lunch because it was her day off. I was home alone cleaning up in a pair of short pajamas shorts and a low cut tank top listening to Led Zeppelin on the radio. I cranked it as I was doing the dishes. After about 10 minutes I felt a hand on my back; I screamed and jumped. I turned to see FP chuckling at me. As Metallica was playing FP got close to me, "looking good sexy." he mumbled making me shiver in pleasure. "No FP your married." I put my hand on his chest pushing him a little.

He smirked at me cornering me between the sink and counter. "FP I swear to god." I reached for the knife behind me as I grabbed it he touched my sides. "Come on Scar you can't resist me." he softly whispered in my ear. I pushed him again putting the knife to his throat. "I learned a few tricks from your buddies FP don't. Fuck. With. Me." he chuckled putting his hands up. "One day Scar you will fall for me. Hard."

_end_

FP handed me my keys and told me to go home and get Delta's room situated along with getting our stuff from my mom and sister. I grunted as I went to my mom and sisters apartment first getting my things mom begging me not to go back to Southside. I ended up rolling my eyes and leaving with Delta. I got back to FP's to see Jughead and the blonde again.  "Jug!" Delta squealed as we walked in. He smiled hugely as the blonde looked confused.