Chapter Seven: I Never Liked You Anyway.

Now here  I go, hurt again 'cause of my curiosity...

*****

I wake up from a very restless sleep and it takes me several minutes to actually get out of bed. I haven't been sleeping very well for the past week and I have been struggling with a really high level of anxiety ever since that night. I am an over-all anxious person, but this is just getting ridiculous. I mean, I keep having these bad dreams where my father walks in on me and Tom having sex in the most awkward and promiscuous positions and I always wake up, both extremely aroused and terrified.

This nightmare needs to stop, today.

My bedroom is barely illuminated by the grey light of a typical London morning but it's enough for me to quickly locate the pajamas I seemed to get rid of during one of said nightmares. I get dressed, tie my hair in a messy bun and get out of my room.

The bathroom door is closed and I can hear the shower running which strikes me as odd since Ally usually doesn't wake up this early on a Saturday. I need to brush my teeth and pick up a few things from inside so I decide to step in anyway.

The sound of what seems to be a couple of pans and kitchen tools crushing on the floor makes me jump right off of my feet and I rush to where the noise came from.

Chris is making this weird dance in the kitchen and he's cursing at the scattered things around his feet. Oh! And he is absolutely and undeniably naked.

"Jesus fucks!" He screams the second he lays his eyes on me. I laugh when he covers his goods with his hands. At this point, I'm not even shocked. I have seen this man's penis more times than I can count.

I walk into the kitchen and I pour myself a cup of coffee before I take a seat in one of the stools by the breakfast counter. I grab Ally's apron that's hanging from a hook in the wall and I throw it to his face.

"So, Chris... When is your birthday? Maybe I could get you a bunch of underwear... There are some good ones, like Calvin Klein or Hugo Boss."

"Nah! I think I prefer it this way. You know, let them hang!" He chuckles as he puts on the apron and walks backwards to Ally's room. I don't know why he bothers because I've seen his ass a few times as well.

I let out a heavy sigh and I stand up from the stool to pick up the things Chris dropped and was too busy covering himself to pick them back up.

Once I have put them in the sink, I go back to my sitting spot and I grab one of these heavenly blueberry muffins that are served on the table. I take a deep breath with my nose buried on the top of the pastry and I smile like a little child.

I love living with Ally because she is this incredible cook and I haven't eaten such amazing meals and pastries since, well, ever... My mother is an excellent mom, but in the cooking department she is simply disastrous. She could sew me the most wicked costume for Halloween, or volunteer to do the sets for my school plays, but when it came to feed me, she just left it to the microwave and a very large variety of frozen meals.

I miss her; I have to call her soon.

I'm in the middle of chewing the biggest mouthful of muffin I could take when the screen of my phone lights up with a text message.

Can't believe I'm leaving tonight. Lunch?

It's my dad's last day in the city before he has to go back to Los Angeles and I can't quite believe it. A week has passed since the day I visited him on the set and even though we spend almost every day together, it seems like it wasn't enough.