Chapter Eleven: Us.

And now I see you perfectly behind closed eyes...

*****

When I open my eyes and I don't find him sleeping next to me, I have this disappointing feeling that it was all just another one of those crazy dreams of mine, but as soon as I stretch my body and all my muscles complain with this sweet ache, I convince myself that it was in fact, very real.

I smile like an idiot when I turn around and I see a note on the empty pillow next to me.

You were out of coffee so I went to get us some. Please, try not to wake up while I am gone because you are truly a vision.

I cover my face with the pillow, taking his incredible smell in as I blush like a teenager. I let out this stupid giggle when I realize that I can react in whatever fashion I see fit because I am completely alone right now.

I actually consider trying to fall back asleep but it is quite fair to assume that it would be pretty impossible at this point, being as excited and full of energy as I am.

I roll out of the bed, completely naked and I walk out of the room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth and jump in the shower.

When the hot water starts streaming down my skin I begin to feel my body slowly waking up from the deepest sleep I had in weeks. I feel relaxed and in this state of happiness that can only be provided by the most incredible sexual experience of your life, which is exactly how I would describe the events that occurred in the past twelve hours.

I wash my hair thoroughly and as I do that, I start singing this song I had stuck in my head since I opened my eyes. I usually stick to just humming while I shower but being completely alone, added to the fact that I am a positively sprightly this morning, I simply go for it and sing my lungs out.

My voice is filling the room, echoing beautifully between the tile walls and I am swinging to the beat of the song as I turn around in the tub and tilt my head back so I can let the water run all over my face.

My state of relaxation is such that I don't notice I have company until I feel one of his hands landing on my stomach as he pulls me towards him. He would have scared the bejesus outta me if it wasn't for the curious fact that my skin recognizes his touch way before I can see his face; Is as if I am already programmed to be reduced to liquid at the slightest contact with him.

Now that I think about it that could easily scare me too. But in a completely different and emotional level.

His free hand is moving my wet hair to the side so he can nibble my neck. The touch of his mouth combined with the hot water must trigger some kind of a chemical reaction that basically makes my skin combust.

"You sing like an angel, you know that?" he whispers in my ear and I laugh with this shy chuckle, because now I realize that I got caught.

I sigh and let my head fall back until I rest it on his chest. I was planning on keeping my voice a mystery to him for a little while longer but I guess that particular cat is out of that particular bag.

"Sorry I woke up..." I say in a low voice. He still has me pressed against him but this time his hand is going down on me.

The tips of his fingers are now sliding gently, searching for that holy spot he managed to find several times last night. A breath catches in my throat when he starts playing with me, proving once again, how resourceful his hands are.

"Don't worry. This is a pretty good vision as well."

What we do next I prefer to keep between us, if you don't mind. Suffice to say, I have started the day as amazingly well as I finished the previous one.