5 Park Jimin: Bartender.

I know you guys would want a hot picture of Jimin so here:

I walked into the bar ready to drink my feelings away.

Bartender: Hello Miss."

Y/n: Hi. . ."

Bartender: What can I get you on this fine evening?"

 Y/n: Devil Springs Vodka on the rocks."

Bartender: Devil Springs Vodka on the rocks coming right up."

You plop down on your seat with a heavy sigh escaping your lips.

Bartender: Here you go Miss. . ."

Y/n: Just call me Y/n."

Bartender: Y/n. . . That's a pretty name" He said smiling. "I'm Jimin"

Y/n: T-thank you."

Frick, he's so pretty. . .

*    *    *

It's been like an hour and we were still talking when the words "You're so pretty" Slipped from my lips, I covered my mouth "Did I just say what I think I said. . ."

Jimin: Thank you No one's ever called me pretty before.  . ." He looked away with pink cheeks.

Y/n: Y-your welcome. . ."

Jimin: Could I get your number?"

Y/n: Yeah."

You hand him your number.

*    *    *

Slowly everyone started leaving the bar. You and Jimin kept talking until it was closing time.

Jimin: Welp. . .It's closing time.

Y/n: Yeah. . .

Y/n: Talk to you later maybe?"

Jimin: Of course."

You hop off your seat and make it to the door when you feel a hand grasp your wrist. your spun around and crash into Jimin's chest. You look up at him, he looks down at you.

Jimin: Your so pretty. . ." His sparkling eyes trace your whole face, his eyes land looking at your lips.

Y/n: Y-you can kiss me"

As soon as those words left your mouth he kissed you, his hands making their way down to your hips, your hands found his hair. You both pull away breathless.

Y/n: T-that was. . ."

Jimin: Amazing"

Y/n: Yeah"

Jimin: I have to close up now. . ."

Y/n: Yeah-"

He kisses you again, He breaks the kiss and walks away leaving you a flustered mess.

Hi! What did you think of it? I hope you liked it, Sorry I've had some writer's block for like a whole month. I promise I'll post more from now on!