18 Kim Seokjin: School Bully.

I ran down the stairs. "Y/n? What's wrong honey?" My mother asked sipping her coffee. I took a bite of my toast and a sip of my juice. "I have an exam today" I kissed her temple. "Love you!" After that, I sped out the front door to the bus stop. I sat on the bench waiting for the bus when I got pushed off the bench.

"Ow!" My hand scraped against the pavement. I sat up and look at the bench. Jin was sitting there with his friend Jungkook. I knew for a fact Jin pushed me. I'm done with yelling at him. I stood up brushed off my skirt and waited for the bus. "Hey, ugly!" I glanced over at him and sighed. "Hi, Jin..."

The bus pulled up and I stepped inside.

(Outside school |Y/n's POV)

Stepping off the bus, grasping my bookbag. "Ugly" Jin snickered, I sighed. "Hey, ugly." I ignored him. Quickly he pushed me to the cement, my knees ripping open. "Aish" I hissed my knees bleeding. "Bye, ugly. Next time respond to me." He walked away, I got off the cement. Tears brimmed my eyes, I pulled out pastel bandaids slowly covering my scrapes. I walked into school.

-Lunch-

I dumped my garbage into the trash and put my try on the rack. I felt cold liquid glide off my hair and seep into my clothes. I hear loud launching behind me. Jin poured his milk all over me. "Haha! Y/n your all soaked" He pouted. Tears stung my eyes. I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could then ran away without looking back.

I ran all the way home. Tears streaming down my cheeks I slammed my front door. My mother rushed into the living room. "Y/n! Honey, what happened?" She hugged me. Tears were still streaming down my face. "J-Jin poured his m-milk on me and pushed me to the ground." I let out a shaky breath. "Aww, darling." Jin has been picking on me for 3 years now.

I can't stand him! But my mother doesn't have money for a new school so I'm stuck there. "I have something to tell you" My mother let out a soft smile. I wiped my tears. "What?" "I enrolled you into a new school!" I started jumping up and down. "What!? Are you joking!?" My mother shook her head. Now I was shedding tears of happiness.

(Last day at the bad school|Y/n's POV) I walked out of history class, I glanced over at Jin he was already looking at me, I looked away. Next thing I knew I was pinned up against the wall. "So you think your tough huh?" I tried to get out of his grip. "J-Jin-" "Shut up!" He slapped me. I pushed him to the floor. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm changing schools tomorrow... Because of you!"

Jin was still on the floor, he had a face as if he was shocked. "B-but- You can't leave" Jin spoke. "Why not!? You hate me! And the worst part is I love you Jin! I will always love you!" "Y/n-" "And that's the problem!" I stormed off.

(Jin's POV)

Sh-She loves m-me? I stood up and went to my next class. The truth is Y/n and I were best friends when we were about 10. Then she got her first boyfriend and I stopped talking to her because I was upset with her. Then I don't know what happened... I just started bullying her because I- I love her.

(Next day| Y/n's POV)

I grabbed my bag and stepped out of the front door. I ran into someone, I look up. "J-Jin... What do you want" I stepped back. "I..." "I'm going to be late. What is it?" I let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm sorry..." My eyes widened. "W-What" I questioned. He looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry" I tear fell from his cheek. For some reason, I felt...Bad... I stepped forward and hugged him. "I'm so sorry Y/n" Jin sobbed into my shoulder.

A couple of tears fell from my eyes. "W-what happened to us" I stepped back. Jin looked at the floor. "I got jealous of your boyfriend when we were 10 and I stopped talking to you because I was upset and I started bullying you because I'm in love with you" He covered his mouth at the last bit. My eyes widened. "J-Jin... I'm in love with you too" Then Jin kissed me. His plush lips moved perfectly with mine. He pulled away. "Please don't leave... I'll be nice thin time" I nodded.

(1 year later| Jin's POV)

I was walking to Y/n's locker I saw her putting books in it when someone came up from behind her and pushed her to the floor. I ran up to him. "Hey! Why did you just push her!?" He chuckled. "Look at her man, she's ugly" He laughed. I grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him into the lockers. "You go anywhere near her again and it will be your head Got it!?" He nodded and ran away.

I bent down and helped Y/n get her books. "Are you okay?" She nodded then kissed me. "Thank you for saving me" My cheeks went pink. "W-well the only one who can pick on you is me" I joked.

Hope you enjoyed it! I'm back btw. I'm going to try to post more often.

THE END