22 Kim Taehyung: I Remember You.

This was a request from @0XxPurplePotionxX0! Thank you taby!

"I didn't cheat!" He yelled, tears streaming down my face. "THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" He breathed out. "I-I-" "YOU WERE FEELING HER BOOBS SHENYUNG! I'M LEAVING" My words poured out of my mouth, I had finally hit my breaking point. "Y-y/n." I stood up, he got on his knees. "Please!" He pleaded. "I'm done, Shenyung. Get off the floor, you look pathetic." I threw my suitcase onto the bed, throwing everything I care about into it. "I'm leaving." He grasped my hand, kissing it. His kiss burned my skin, filling me with pain. "Please. Baby, I'll change." I yanked my hand away.

"You always fucking say that." I zipped my suitcase, putting my shoes on. "Y/n-" I slammed the door in his face, running down the street to escape him. I had no clue where I was going, the big city of Seoul being hard to navigate. I finally found a hotel, running inside to avoid the now pouring rain. "Hello, ma'am." A lady smiled behind the desk, I put a 100 dollar bill on the desk. "I would like a room please." She nodded, handing me a room key. I bowed a bit. "Thank you." She waved as I walked away.

"room 165" I whispered biting my lip, my eyes scanning the doors. "Room 165," I said as I opened the door with my key, closing my door and opening my suitcase. I grabbed my pj's turning on my shower. I took a long shower, the time read 2:25. I got dressed in my pj's.

 (The Pajamas)

I heard a loud thump, then a bunch of laughter

I heard a loud thump, then a bunch of laughter. "I hope they quiet down." I sighed, slipping under my covers.  It had been an hour already, the loud noises and laughter didn't stop. I got out of bed, put my glasses on, clicking on my light. "Maybe I can ask them to quiet down?" I stepped out into the hotel hallway, the laughter becoming louder. It was coming from room 164. A placed a firm knock on the door, the laughter stopped. I heard someone walking over, they unlocked the door. It slowly opened up. "Hello?" A man about 5'10/5'11 with fluffy dark brown hair opened the door. He had a bottle of soju in his hand. I feel like I've met him before, I quickly dismiss this feeling.

 "Hi." I sighed, he stepped outside. "Can I help you?" He asked taking another sip of his drink. "Please quiet down. I have a train to catch in the morning, I haven't had the best day." He nodded. "What happened?" He asked leaning against the doorframe. "I rather not say." He shrugged. "It's not like I could tell anyone." I pondered for a bit. "Fine, my boyfriend cheated for the 3rd time, so I finally left. I have 100 dollars in my bank account, so I need to work tomorrow." He nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that." I shook my head. "Don't be sorry, I'm used to it." He quirked a brow. "Used to it?" I nodded. "I've always been broke, ever since I was a kid." He nodded. "What room are you staying in?" I pointed to the door next to theirs.

"Room 165," I answered. "Damn, if I knew someone like you was staying here I would not stop bothering you." I was taken aback. "I'm Taehyung by the way." I rubbed my eyes, a sigh leaving my mouth. "I'm Y/n" "That's a pretty name." I shrugged. "Thank my mom." He chuckled. "Do you wanna be friends?" I asked him, he bit back a smile. "I would love that." A guy opened the door behind Taehyung. "What are you- Who are you?" The guy with straight black hair asked, he has tattoos up his forearm, and an eyebrow piercing. "I'm Y/n" I smiled. "Taehyung, you have friends?" He asked, Taehyung punched his arm. "Well come in." Taehyung shook his head. "No she can't, she needs to go to bed." I smiled.

"I think an hour won't hurt." He shrugged. "Okay." glancing at my phone, I walked into the hotel room, 5 other guys were in there. "Oh- hi," I said, Taehyung right behind me. "Who the fuck are you?" A guy with sliver hair asked. "This is Y/n, she's my friend so be nice." I awkwardly waved."Nice pajamas." "Thanks." Taehyung handed me a bottle of soju, he guided me over to a seat. "Introduce yourselves, Jesus." Taehyung laughed. "Oh- I'm Namjoon." "I'm Jin." "I'm Yoongi." "I'm Hoseok, you can call me hobi!" "I'm Jimin. And you're hot." Taehyung flicked his forehead. "Gross Jimin."  "I'm Jungkook." I waved, Taehyung smiled. For the next couple of minutes, I just kinda sat there. Trapped in my thoughts, Shenyung still stuck in my head. My phone pings in my pocket. I placed my drink down, grabbing my phone.

Shenyung: I'm sorry. Where are you? Let me hug you one last time at least.

I sighed, not knowing how to respond. I'm an idiot.

You: I'm at the main street hotel. Room 165.

Shenyung is typing...

Shenyung: Okay baby, I'm coming.

You: Cya soon.

Fuck, I did it again. I let him back in, I opened the door again. I keep letting him have me. "Taehyung." He looked down at me. "Yeah?" I sighed, standing. "I've gotta go..." He smiled. "You're going to bed?" I shook my head. "Then where are you-" I grasped his hand pulling him out of the room. "I did it again." He quirked a brow. "Did what again?" A tear rolled down my cheek, he whipped it away. "I let him get away with it. He's on his way here." Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Wait- Your ex?" I nodded, he hugged me. "Did you tell him which room?" I nodded. "I've got an idea."

Shenyung's pov.

She forgave me, I can't lose. I always get her to forgive me. I finally made my way up to room 165. I knocked, a guy with dark fluffy brown hair opened the door. "Have you seen a girl named Y/n?" He nodded. "Where is she?" I asked, he pointed to the bed. I saw Y/n laying there, she looked like she was asleep. "Oh, Wait- why are you here?" He smiled.

"I'm Taehyung her boyfriend." My jaw dropped, his smile got wider. "Liar." He shook his head. "I need proof." He shrugged. "Okay." He made his way to Y/n, waking her up. "Babe." He softly shook her. "Yes, baby?" She asked smiling, her face a bit puffy from sleep. "I-"She looked h-happy. "I-i'll just leave." He waved as I closed the door. "Fuck." She meant it.

Taehyung's pov

I looked into her eyes, she smiled. "It worked." I nodded. "Why does it feel like I've met you before." She shrugged, I remember now!

(10 years ago, Taehyung was 16 and Y/n was 15)

"You're a dork!" She snorted doubling over in laughter. I chuckled, pushing the hair behind her ear. "Y/n I think I love you," I said, she looked nervous. "I've gotta go home." I grasped her hand. "Do you feel the same?" She sighed. "Tae, I'm moving tomorrow." My eyes widened. "N-no." She nodded, pushing me to the ground in a hug. "I'm sorry Tae! I'll always love you!" She stood up. "Y/n! Start packing!" Her mom yelled. "Bye, Tae. I'll never forget you."

(Present day.)

I cupped her cheeks. "Oh my god," I whispered, she looked confused. "Y/n?" Her eyes lit up. "Taehyung?!" She hugged me tightly, I kissed her forehead. "I thought I lost you" She cried, I stroked her hair. "Nope, I'm right here." She cupped my cheeks, her soft lips connecting with mine. I grasped her nape, deepening the kiss. She moves her hands to my collar. I pulled back, she had the biggest smile. "I think I love you." She had light dust of pink on her cheeks. "You think?" She asked. "No, I know I love you" She kissed me again.

If you want a part 2 just ask please! :) Have a great day<3

Word count: 1370