11 Kim Seokjin: 2 hours.

This is dedicated to my sibling @XComaXBabyX>

I was sitting on my bed on TikTok while Jin was asleep on my lap when Jungkook burst into the room. "Y/n!" "Shhh! Jin's sleeping idiot." "So?" "What do you need?" "We need someone to go food shopping and Me Tae and Jimin want to go." "Have Namjoon take you."You said scrolling on Instagram now.  "No Namjoon said to have Jin take us" "But whyyyy" You asked annoyed Jin will have to leave for about 2 hours. Jin started moving a little bit. "I don't know go ask Namjoon." "Fine, I will!" You said slowly moving Jin's head off your lap. You power walked out of the room towards the living room where you heard Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon talking. "Namjoon!" "What's up Y/n?" "Why did you pick Jin? He's sleeping and I haven't seen him for 5 months?" "He promised us He would take them sorry Y/n" "Whatever" You walked back to Jin's room, you were about to open the door when you heard Jin talking. "Damn it Jungkook. You had to wake him!?" You whispered. "Wheres Y/n?" Jin asked in a groggy voice. "She went to talk to Namjoon." You opened the door and sat on the bed with a sigh. "No luck?" Jungkook asked looking at you. "You think?" You said grabbing a towel and a change of clothes. "Okay well Jungkook wait in the living room I need to change and Y/n wants to shower. "Okay," When he left the room Jin came up to me and hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you," I said holding tight. "It's only 2 hours," He said, "I know but. . ." "It's okay baby" "Okay" "That's my girl," He said walking over to the dresser. He pulled out a pink hoodie and black jeans. "I'm going to shower now. Love you" "Love you too baby" You went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. After that, you heard Jin leaving the room. You started tearing up for some reason like you missed him so much it hurt for him to leave. Even if it was for only 2 hours. You climbed into the shower and relaxed a little bit. After you fully wet your hair you put shampoo in it and washed that out then the conditioner was next, you only put it on the tips of your hair. After your shower, you got dressed in a comfy outfit. You smelled something good so you went to the kitchen and Hobi was making mozzarella stick in the oven. "I want some!" You said sitting down on one of the bar stools. "Okay, they will be done in 5 minutes." He said looking at the kitchen timer. "You know Y/n. . .Jin seemed sad leaving you earlier." He said still looking at the oven. "Yeah. . .He umm. . .Missed me." You said, "I don't really have anything to do while he's gone." You said resting your head on your palms. "Well you can hang out with me," He said turning to face you. "Okay" "What do you want to-" "Ding!" "They're done!" "Yay," You said walking over to the cabinet and grabbing 2 plates. Just when you put the 2 plates down Yoongi came into the kitchen. "I want some," He said rubbing his eyes. "Did you just wake up?" I asked grabbing another plate. "Mhm" "Yoongi it's 3 pm," I said evenly serving our food. "So? It's better than 5 right?" "I guess" Hobi chuckled. We ate then watched a movie. While we were watching the movie I started falling asleep. I kept falling in and out of sleep. I think I heard Namjoon and Hobi talking. "I don't think she's mad Namjoon," Hobi said. "I think she is Hobi, She looked mad. I feel bad I shouldn't have had Jin do it." He sighed. "Ask her when she wakes up about it." "Okay," They put on something I don't know what because at that point I was fast asleep.

(Later)

"Y/n, wake up."  "Leave me alone Hoseok." You said rolling over on the couch. "It's not Hoseok" "Who is it?" "Jin" You immediately wrapped your arms and legs around him engulfing him in a tight hug. "I missed you," You said finally smelling his cologne again. "I missed you too" "Y/n," Namjoon said walking into the room. "Can we talk?" You let go of jin. "Sure" You followed him out into the garden. "I'm sorry for making Jin go." You sighed remembering the conversation He and Hobi had. "It's fine Joon," You said looking at him. "Really? I thought you were mad at me" "No I was just annoyed. But I'm not mad" You guys hugged and went back inside. "Pizza's here!" Jungkook and Tae yelled in unison. They brought it to the dining room table and opened it. "Wow," Jungkook said looking at it. "Jungkook not yet!" Jimin said closing it. "Everyone has to sit down. When we all sat down we started eating. It was really good. after Pizza Jin and I went up to bed. "Night baby," Jin said cuddling me tight. "Night, I love you" "I love you too" And with that, we drifted off to sleep.

(Hope you liked it___Bye!)