15 Kim Taehyung: Thunderstorm.

Hi, not feeling too good today but, I thought why not post u know?

I pulled into the driveway after driving in a horrible rainstorm for 20 minutes now. I need to hurry because Tae is scared of thunderstorms. I hopped out of the car getting rained on when I finally get inside. "Baby I'm-" A big crash of thunder went off. "Oh dear," I said taking off my shoes and walking upstairs. I open the door to our shared bedroom and see him under the covers shaking. "Aww, come here baby." As soon as he saw me he hopped up and clung to me.

(Before you came home)

Taehyung's POV: I was showering when I heard a loud bang. I thought maybe Y/n got home and slammed the door. I finished my shower and went downstairs. "So baby I thought we could-" I was stopped in my tracks when Y/n's shoes weren't there. "Umm. . . Y/n?" I said stepping into the kitchen.

-No answer-

"What-" Another loud bang went off. It's storming. I ran upstairs and hid under the covers. I called Y/n after another bang went off. "Come on please pick up," I said turning my sound up. She didn't pick up. "Hey it's Y/n sorry can't come to the phone right now but please leave a message after the beep. Beeeep"  "Hey baby where are you it's storming right now and I'm scared" I hung up, I grabbed the bear she gave me. She gave it to me so I can cuddle it when I'm scared. She sprayed it with her perfume so it smells like her. I was starting to dose off when my phone lit up with her face and her ring tone went off. I immediately picked it up. "Hey baby, sorry I was in the store and I forgot my phone in the car." "P-please come home soon" "I'm coming hold on baby" She hung up the phone and left me alone.

(Now) Y/n's POV: I needed a shower but I knew he needed me more. "I need to get change okay," I said letting go of the hug. "No" He latched on tighter than before. "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "Y- Okay fine I'll wait"  He just giggled. "You baby," I said kissing the top of his head. "You smell good? Did you shower?" "Yeah" "Okay. Wait, did you use my soap?" "I ran out of mine," He said. I laughed. "Well you smell like orange cherry" "It smells good" "Can I go shower?" "No" He shook his head. I sighed. "I think you will be okay while I'm gone." "N-no" "Okay fine" Sometimes we have to wait to help ourselves for the ones we love. I climbed into bed and patted the spot next to me. He climbed up next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Are you tired?" He nodded his head yes. "Okay well let's take a nap," I said laying down, he laid down and latched onto me again. I smiled. He's so cute. I pet his head until he fell asleep then I snuck out of his grasp. I grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned the hot water on and got in. It burned a little but it was nice.

(5 Minutes Later)

I heard 2 or 3 loud bangs before and this was the 4th. It was quite loud I hoped it didn't wake up Tae when I heard a faint knock on the door. It's Tae. "Yes?" "Y-you left me," He said in a quiet voice. "I needed a shower baby," I said finishing washing my hair. "A-are you almost done?" "Yes" "Okay" I heard a little noise but then nothing. Maybe he went back to bed.

(After Shower)

I got out of the shower and started my nighttime routine. After that, I opened the door and saw Tae just sitting there waiting for me. "You're done!" He got up and tackled me. I giggled. "Hi baby" I walked over to the bed turned off the light. "Nighty night," I said covering myself in the sheets. "No!" He jumped on top of me and hugged me. "Cuddles!" I giggled at his baby-like behavior. Then I wrapped my arm around him and cuddled him like before my shower. "Night Taetae" "Night love, "He said yawning.  After that, we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Night losers!