13 Jung Hoseok: Nightmare.

"I hate you Y/n!" Hoseok yelled at me. "B-but- You don't mean that!" He threw stuff onto the floor yelling. "I've had enough Y/n it's over!" This broke me. "H-hobi! No!" "Don't call me that you whore!" Hoseok would never say this what's wrong with him? "W-what? B-but I love y-you" "Well stop because I'm leaving." And with that, he packed his things and left me there confused sobbing and a mess. "I...I don't deserve life." I ran up the stair and grabbed a bottle of pills just when I was about to down them...

"Y/n" I heard someone whisper. It sounded like. . .Hoseok! I turned around and! no one? I gave up no ones here I'm just imagining things. I down the whole bottle of pills and falls to the ground sobbing. After some time I still heard Hoseok he kept saying wake up it's okay Honey, wake up. The pain in my stomach was unbearable at this point and it was my time. I need to find Hobi and say goodbye. I tried to get up but everything went black.

I was awakened by Hoseok holding me and stroking my hair. I opened my eyes and hugged him so tight. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it please forgive me Hobi!" I pleaded. "What?" He asked giggling. At this point, I hadn't realized I was awake and sobbing. "I'm sorry please forgive me," I said pleading. He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Baby, you had a nightmare everything is okay," He said wiping the tear rolling down my cheek. "R-really?" "Yes really" I latched onto him. I'm so happy it was all a dream.

Hoseok and I stayed up the rest of the night. I didn't feel like sleeping anymore anyways.

We watched random shows on random channels all night. We ate some snacks too.

"I love you Hoseok" I yawned cuddling up to him. "I love you too honey" Soon after we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Thank you for reading<3

Sorry it was short I just wanted to post because I haven't for a little bit