16 Jeon Jungkook: Tattoo.

(Sorry it's not very long)

"Kookie" I softly shook him. "What" He rolled over. "Todays the day" "Wha- Oh yeah it's tattoo day" He sat up and stretched. While he did so his bones cracked. "Crunchy boy" I giggled and walked over to the closet. "Can you get me a shirt?" He asked walking over to his pants drawer. "Yeah" I picked him out a black baggy shirt. Then I picked out my outfit.

(His fit)

(Your fit)

(Your fit)

I slipped on my vans and went downstairs, Jungkook followed

I slipped on my vans and went downstairs, Jungkook followed. He put on his black boots. "I'm kinda hungry," I said grabbing the car keys. "We can get food after honey," He said kissing my temple. "K" I went out to the car and unlocked it, then I got inside. "Can I drive?" "No Kook you dive all the time" I chuckled putting music on and starting the car.

Not too long after we got to the Tattoo shop. We walked inside and went to the front desk. "Hey, I'm here for a tattoo appointment." "Okay, 1 second please." She walked into the back. I turned to Jungkook. "I'm nervous" "It's gonna be okay baby. I've got so many of these they don't hurt that bad." "Okay, I'm trusting you," I said interlocking my hand with his, a couple of seconds later she came back. "Okay come back here" She walked into the back. We followed after her. She put us in this room with a big red leather reclining chair, the walls were covered in art. It had a big mirror. I'm assuming that's for looking at the tattoo when it's done. A man walked in. "Hey I'm going to be your tattoo artist today" He smiled at me. "Okay, what are we getting today?" "Were getting a matching tattoo, it's a heart on our finger." I showed him the photo I had saved on my phone. "Okay sounds good gorgeous." I could see Jungkook clenching his jaw. I nudged him and smiled. He forced a smile back. "Okay, who's first?" "Me," Jungkook said sitting down.

He put the outline on his hand and started tattooing it. "Any color?" "No," I shook my head. "Okay" He shot a wink at me, I cringed. "Eww" I whispered under my breath.

Not too long later Jungkook was done. I went and sat down. My hands were so sweaty. I looked over at Jungkook scared of what was going to happen. "First tattoo?" The man spoke up. "Yes, it is," Jungkook said. Jungkook turned to me. "It's okay baby, you got this" I smiled at his words. "You ready?" I nodded. He started tattooing it, it hurt at first but then it got easier to tolerate. 

(This is the Tattoo)

He soon finished my tattoo

He soon finished my tattoo. Jungkook went to go pay and I was waiting for him to finish paying when the tattoo artist walked up to me. "So what's your name?" "Y/n" "I'm Josh" "Cool," I said flatly. "Can I get your numb-" "She's taken" Jungkook said walking over to us. I let out a sigh of relief that Jungkook came to save me. "By who?" The man asked chuckling. "Me stupid" Jungkook said grabbing my waist. "Whatever she's ugly anyway." He shrugged. "Right so you were trying to get with her just a second ago because she's ugly got it" "I-" He tried to speak but Jungkook spoke up "Shut up" "Let's go get food baby," Jungkook said looking at me. "Okay"

We left the tattoo shop and drove to McDonalds and ordered our food. When we got it Jungkook wanted to eat it right away so we stopped in a parking lot and started eating. "You want a bite?" Jungkook said showing me his burger. "Sure" I took a bite from his sandwich. "That was a small bite" He teased. "My mouth isn't very big" I laughed.

After our meal, we went home and watched a movie on the couch.