21 Park Jimin: Heather.

I still remember the 3rd of December, me in your sweater. You said it looked better on me than it did you.

"Jimin!" I giggled as he tickled me. A cold breeze hit me making me shiver. "Are you cold?" I nodded, he took his hoodie off handing it to me. "Here" A smile on his face, I slipped it on. The smell of his cologne lingered on the fabric. "It looks better on you than me" He started ticking me again.

Only if you knew how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she walks by.

December 6th: Dear diary, I went on a walk with Jimin this evening. He looked so good in the shirt I bought him. The popular girl in our school, Heather walked by. I saw Jimin looking at her the whole time. If only you knew how much I liked you, Jimin...

What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die.

Jimin and I were eating lunch when Heather walked up to us. "Hi, Jimin" She smiled. "Hey" He looked mesmerized, brighter than a blue sky. I couldn't sit here like this. "Jimin, I'm gonna go. Talk to you later?" He didn't even hear me. I sigh a tear rolling down my face as I walked away.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better. Wish I were Heather

Jimin placed a soft kiss on my lips, I shot up my eyes wide. "W-why would you-" "Because, I love you" No, He's drunk! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING! I'm not even half as pretty. The next day I saw him giving Heather the same sweater he let me wear.  It's just polyester Y/n! He likes her better... I wish I were Heather.

Watch as he stands with her, holding your hand. Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder.

"Hey, Y/n. Did you hear Jimin's with Heather now?" Jungkook said to me. I just looked at him flatly. "I need to use the restroom." He nodded, I ran into the bathroom tears streaming down my red cheeks. "How could I be so dumb" It felt like I had a pit in my stomach.  I wish I was Heather. I left the bathroom, my eyes gliding to Jimin and Heather holding hands. His arm around her, just watching them made me feel cold.

She's such an angel. But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by.
What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die

"Y/n! Wait!" I stopped walking. "What, Jimin" Tears still slid down my cheeks. "Why can't you look at me?" He asked stepping closer. "Jimin don't." I wiped my tears with my hoodie sleeve. "What did I do?!" He asked. "N-nothing" He grabbed my wrist turning me to face him. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked, caressing my cheek. I pulled away from him. "Stop! OKAY! JUST STOP!" I yelled at him. "Stop wha-" "THIS! YOU ALWAYS FLIRT WITH ME! HOLDING MY HAND! LETTING ME WEAR YOU'RE HOODIE!" Tears were flowing down my cheeks. "Y/n-" "You have a girlfriend now Jimin. So please, please stop leading me on!"

Jimin had a guilty look on his face. "I just want you to be happy... Even if it kills me" I said slowly walking away. "Y/n, I'm so sorry" He tried to hug me but I didn't let him. "Please, don't touch me. It makes it harder to leave" His eyes widened a bit. "L-Leave? What do you mean leave?" "You have heather. You don't need me" He grabbed my wrist, I pulled my arm away. "Goodbye, Jimin" A tear fell from his cheek. "B-But I love you" Jimin cried. I just kept walking, It was so cold my tears had dried a couple of times.

Jimin kept blowing up my phone, I didn't check nor did I answer. This is goodbye and we both need to accept that, even though neither of us wanted to. I got out of the shower, then got dressed. A firm knock was placed on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I shouted while brushing my hair. My door opened and Jimin walked in. I didn't dare to turn around. "Y/n, we need to talk" He sat on my bed. "There is nothing to talk about, Jimin." He sighed. "What did you mean, even if it kills you?" I sighed, then turned to face him.

"I've been in love with you ever since 5th grade Jimin" He didn't show any emotion. "Really?" He chuckled. "Yes, It's not fucking funny!" I stood up, I'm not sure what I was thinking at that moment. "That's funny" He continued laughing at me. "I-it's not!" H-He's laughing at me? Hearing my ex-best friend of 6 years laughing at me stung. Not even stung it hurt like hell. I snapped! I can't take it anymore! "IF YOU'RE GOING TO LAUGH AT ME YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE!" I said pushing him out of my room then slamming the door.

I heard him place his hand on the wood. "Y/n- I didn't mean it like-" "J-Just g-go home Jimin" I'm sure he heard my sobs. I'm also sure he didn't go home, I was confirmed right when he opened the door. I was sitting next to my bed head between my knees sobbing. "Y/n" He sat next to me rubbing my back. "Why?" He looked at me confused. "Why what?" "Why did you laugh at m-me?" He sighed. "Because I've liked you since 5th grade too." "Wha-" "But, I was sure you were with Jungkook so I never did anything. except for kissing you but, I meant that" H-huh. "Can we please try again?"

I quirked my head in confusion. "Try what again?" "This" He pulled me into a kiss, his soft lips on mine was all I needed. I pulled away. "What about Heather?" He chuckled. "Heather's a friend. I was never with her" "Y-you weren't?" He shook his head. "Nope." "But J-Jungkook said-" "Who cares what he said" He pulled me into another kiss. 

THE END.

Sorry If You Wanted A Sad Imagine I'm Not Good With Those. Anyhow, Love You's

Word Count: 1054.