14 Park Jimin: Vacation.

"Baby!" I rolled over not caring what Jimin had to say right now I was really comfy so I'm not moving. "Come On Y/n" I sighed and rolled back over. He was fully dressed and holding a suitcase. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "It's 3 am" Shit we have a flight at 5. I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and started speed showering.

So basically Jimin finally got a break from work and the boys and I are going to Hawaii but our flight is at 5 and it's 3 so I need to hurry. "Jimin!" "Yeah, babe?" He walked into the bathroom. "Are the boys gonna meet us at the airport?" "Yes. Well, Hoseok is coming to pick us up." "Okay, Love you" "Love you too" He left the bathroom. I finished showering and got dressed I quickly filled up my bags and finished just by 4:26 AM that means we have enough time to get there. The doorbell went off and I went to the living room. "Okay, so I'm ready I just need help carrying it," I said walking over to the boys. "Okay" Jimin left to the bedroom to get our bags. I talked with Hoseok as Jimin came out holding them. "Little help?" He asked looking at Hoseok. "Coming sorry" They loaded the bags in and we got on the road. "Hey, Siri directions to the Incheon International Airport" "Searching for airport. . .Turn Left on this route"

Not too long later we were already going through bag check. Everything was clear and we were heading onto the plane. "This plane is so nice," I said marveling at the private plane we're in. "It's good," Jimin said putting our bags in the carry-on holding space(idk what it's called lol) "I have to use the bathroom," I said walking over to the bathroom. "K," He said laying back his seat to be comfy.

I was about to wash my hand when someone knocked. "It's Y/n," I said turning on the tap. "Okay sorry" From the voice sounded like Tae but I'm not sure.

I left the bathroom and dried my hands on my shirt before I sat down. "Hey, babe" Jimin said throwing a chip at me. "Jimin" I chuckled and ate the chip

Not too long after most of the boys fell asleep except for Tae and Jungkook. "Y/n" Jungkook said poking my arm. "Jungkook I'm trying to read," I said putting my book down. "I don't care I'm bored" "Go bother Tae" "He's peeing" He sighed. "Well shhh, Jimin's sleeping," I said hushing him. "Fine" He walked away back to his seat.

Everyone woke up 1 by 1 slowly Jimin was last to wake up it's okay though I played cards with Jungkook and Tae because they wouldn't stop bothering me. It's okay I had fun. After the game of cards, I felt tired so I put my oversized hoodie on and laid back in my seat. I fell asleep.

(Sometime later)  I woke up to the boys making noise. I checked the time. "2:37 Pm" I sighed and put my phone back. Jimin wasn't in his seat I was kinda sad he wasn't all I wanted to do was cuddle him I'm gonna be honest. "Wheres Jimin?" I asked Yoongi who was sitting in his seat drinking coffee. "Bathroom" I sighed. "Thanks." "What's wrong?" "Oh nothing" I smiled he smiled back. I just want this plane ride to be over already. I want to be swimming at the beach with Jimin I want to sleep in our hotel room and not on this stuffy plane. Jimin left the bathroom and headed over to my seat. "Oh good your awake" I looked up at him and puckered my lips. He knew what I wanted. He kissed me then climbed into my seat with me. He cuddled me tight just like I wanted. I smiled contently. "You were asleep for 3 hours baby," He said petting my head. "I was tired," I said yawning. He just giggled.

(2 hours later) The plane finally landed we were now driving to our hotel. Jimin was in the back with me while Yoongi drove and Hoseok was in the passenger seat singing to astronaut in the ocean. I giggled at the way he made his voice go deep. We got to the hotel and loaded everything into our room. I flopped into the bed. "We're here" I sighed contently. "Yep" "Let's go to the pool!" I said jumping up. "Let me text the boys first. Okay?" I pouted. "Fine" He laughed and started texting them. 5 minutes later I heard 6 knocks on the door. "Hello?" I opened it to see all 6 men in their swim shorts. "Jimin! They're here! Come on in" They all came in and started talking to Jimin. "Jimin, change out here I need the bathroom," I said grabbing my stuff and walking into the bathroom. "Wait-" I closed the door and started getting changed. I put on a simple black 2 piece swimsuit.

"Okay ready-" I left the bathroom and saw Jimin's abs on full show. I cleared my throat and grabbed my platformed sandals. "Ready to go?" I asked a little pink. "Mhm," Everyone hummed, and off we went to the pool.

I set my stuff down and was about to take my phone out of my swim top when Jimin picked me up. "Jimin my-" Then he threw me in. I came up from under the water and held my phone out of the water. "Jimin!" I checked to see if my phone turned on he's lucky it did or I would have killed him. "Sorry" He laughed.

"It's not funny you twerp" I got out of the water and put my phone on the table. I started ringing out my hair that was now all messed out but it doesn't matter I guess. "Listen babe I'm sorry" Jimin walked up to me. "It's fine you idiot." "Ouch, my heart." He said holding his chest. "Oh shut up" I pushed him into the pool. He made the funniest face, I started laughing so hard. He came up from the water with a pout. "It's not funny" "Oh my- You baby" I climbed into the water and latched onto him. "Are you okay?" "No" He still had a pout on his face. I know how to help. I kissed him. After I pulled away his pout was gone now it was a smirk. "All better" "Stop that," I said splashing him.

(After dinner) Jimin and I went back to our room after we just got back from dinner. I got changed while Jimin was in the shower. I was taking off my makeup when Jimin came out of the shower with his towel hanging low with his abs showing and his hair was wet hanging in his face. "Hey" He was smirking. My face was bright red. I continued wiping my makeup off. "Did you get sunburn?" No Jimin your just hot! "M-maybe. . ." He grabbed my face lightly looking at it. Wich only makes my face get hotter and redder. "Hmm. . .Doesn't look like a sunburn." "I-it is" I gut up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I splashed cold water on my face and cooled it off. I peeked out the door to see Jimin putting on sleep pants. "Are you going to put a shirt on?" He looked over at me. "No why?" He knows why. He knows that it will make my face pink all night. "Okay, then I get to take my shirt off." "Okay." Huh? Okay, I guess. I took off my shirt so now all that I have on is baggy sweat pants and a black sports bra. It's really comfortable honestly. I went over to the nightstand and turned the light off before climbing into bed. "Cuddles," I said stretching my arms out. He latched into me and rested his head on my chest. "Night Baby" "Night Chim" After that we fell asleep.

Late update! How fun lol Anyways I J-hope you enjoyed it (Sorry bad J-hope joke *-*)