8 BTS: Coffee shop

I had just opened the door when the smell of different coffee and tea smells flooded my senses, I walked up to the counter and was greeted by a very handsome, blonde, about 5'10 man, with a huge grin on his face. "Hello!" He greeted "Hi" "What may I get you on this fine afternoon?" "Could I please get a (Your favorite coffee)" "Coming right up! You can go sit if you'd like." "Okay" I shuffle over to one of the seats in the corner and I take out my sketchbook, I started sketching a space eyeball. "Here you go" I got a little startled by his presence "Thank you" He set the cup down and smiled when he saw my drawing. "You like to draw?" "Mhm." I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee. "Well, it's a very nice drawing" I  smiled "Thank you, I don't really get compliments on my work" "You don't?" He asked sounding a little shocked. "Nope" I shrugged. "Wow. . .I'm very surprised It's so good" "Thank you" I turned a little pink at his sudden compliment.

Of course, he noticed me blushing. "My name is Hoseok by the way" "I'm Y/n" I smiled "Y/n. . ." He repeated with a grin on his face. " Well, duty calls." He said starting to walk away. Before he disappeared behind the counter he started to open his mouth but no words came out like he didn't know how to say it. Finally, he spits the words  "I hope you enjoy the rest of your coffee" out as he shuffles off with a pink face. I saw him behind the counter talking to a man with brownish-pink hair and dimples.

Hoseok's POV: "Namjoon" "What's up Hoseok?" "Do you see that girl over there?" I said pointing at her. "Yeah." Namjoon said "I think she's really cute" "You do?" "Mhm, but I'm nervous to ask her out. . ." I said messing with my hands nervously. "Don't be nervous." He said patting me on the back "You're a ladies man you got this" "Okay. . I'm gonna go ask her" I walked over to her table, she was still drawing her drink almost fully gone when I stood in front of her she looked up at me

Y/n's POV: I was almost done with my drawing just about to do the liner when a person blocked my light. "So Y/n. . ." "Yeah?" I said looking up from my paper, It's Hoseok. "I w-was wondering if. . .you would wanna g-go somewhere Sunday?. . ." He said a stuttering mess. "Sure sounds good." I say "It's okay I'm sure you busy anyway- Wait what!? You want to go out w-with me??" " Sure why not." I said shrugging "Because you're so pretty and I...I'm just confused. . .why you said yes to me" "Well because your smile lights up a room, your cute, your tall. . ." I listed. "I'm not that tall." He said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. "compared to me! I'm 5'5" I stated.

(BTW that's my real height haha) "Well, I guess I'm kinda tall, But you really meant the other things you said? " "Mhm!" I said looking into his deep brown eyes. "Well, I need to get back to work." He said about to walk off "Wait!" "Hm?" He said turning around. "What time do you want to go out?" I asked "Oh. . .Sorry" He facepalmed "What time is good for you?" He asked. "6?" I asked. "6 is great." He stated sounding bubblier somehow. "Cya later Y/n" He let out the biggest smile I've ever seen and walked off. After he walked off I finished my drawing. The line art was hard but I made do with what I had and what I had was only a really thin liner.

After I finished my coffee I closed my sketchbook, I also needed to use the restroom, I got up and looked around for a minute"Where is the bathroom?" I whispered to myself. I sigh and head over to the counter where a different man was, He had dark brown hair, his eyes were droopy, he seemed sleep-deprived like he's really tired. "Excuse me?" I asked as kindly as I could. "What may I help you with?" He asked sound very bored. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" "Take a right around the corner." He said pointing at the hallway in the cafe. "Thank you so much." I said and was about to walk off when he spoke "Your welcome." He said seeming more cheerful, I just smiled and walked off, I found the bathroom after a little bit. After I left the girl's bathroom I saw an employee leaving the boy's bathroom, His name tag read Park Jimin. He looked at me and smiled of course I smiled back.

After I go head back to my seat but before I get to my table I see 2 boys looking through my sketchbook, one had fluffy curly light brown hair, and the other one had black hair and he was wearing short sleeves that showed his tattoos. "Hey!" I raised my voice a little bit running to grab my sketchbook from them, I grabbed it and held it to my chest. The boys were frozen in fear. "I-i'm so sorry. . ." The one with brown hair stuttered. His name tag read Kim Taehyung. "Y-yeah sorry" The other one's name tag read Jeon Jungkook. "What made you think you could touch my things!?" I said getting upset. "I- I don't know why we touched it I'm so sorry. . ." Taehyung said standing up from the booth with his head hung low Jungkook followed after.

 "We are really sorry miss," Jungkook said looking into my eyes. I just looked at them both, wondering why they touched my stuff. "We only saw 2 pages. . ." Taehyung said looking up at me. "I expect your apology. . ." I said putting my book in my backpack. "You do?" "I guess, I mean you didn't harm me or anything." "I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see a different man then from earlier his name tag reads Kim Seokjin. He looked at me and smiled. "Hello, Miss" "Hi" "What happened? Jungkook Tae what are you doing?" "Umm. . .  Jungkook and I may have looked in her sketchbook and she got a little upset and we said sorry and she forgave us." He said quickly. "Yeah," I said with a blank face.

"Well, I'll be over there," I said pointing to the booth across the room so I could have some alone time. "Okay." all 3 of them said in unison as I walked off holding my backpack, I sighed sitting down. Is this place only filled with boys? I asked myself, I'm guessing it is because I have not seen any girl workers here. After some time I got bored so I went for a walk around the block when I finished and got back to the coffee shop I got really thirsty so I thought why not get some water there. I went back inside and everyone looked at me. It felt weird to know all 7 boys were looking at me. I sigh and walk up to the counter where the one named Jimin was standing at. "Hello," He greeted seeming happy. "Hi." I said flatly and kinda out of breath

"Could I please get an ice water with lemon?" I asked. "Coming right up!" He said walking to the back, I went and sat down in one of the booths. I'm not going to lie I was tired but I didn't want to walk home yet so I just waited for my water. about 4 minutes later Jungkook came out with my ice water, he set it on my table and smiled. "Here you go. . ." "Y/n," I said knowing he wanted to know my name. "Y/n" He smiled again. "Enjoy your ice water Y/n" He winked and walked away. "Oh, dear." I sigh and take a big gulp of my ice water before going on my phone. After about 10 minutes I heard footsteps coming towards my table. "Oh, Y/n~" I heard Hoseok singing my name. I looked up and he was holding a muffin.

 "Jin just baked these want one?" Mmm. . .No thanks" "Aww c'mon Y/n" He said pouting. "Fine" I gave in"I'll eat your stupid muffin" "Yay!" I tried so hard to hold in a smile. "Enjoy your muffin Y/n" He walked off, before I could go back on my phone in Jimin sat right in front of me with a flirtatious look on his face."So, your names Y/n" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I said taking another sip of my water. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner sometime," He asked. "Maybe," I said. "Well I should get going," I said standing up from my seat. "Tell Jin that Muffin was amazing and tell Hoseok I said goodbye." I picked up my backpack and headed for the door. "Wait!" "What?" I turned around confused. "Have a nice night Y/n" Jimin said kissing my cheek, my face turned a dark wine color as I walked out of the cafe. The whole time I was walking home the only thing I could think about were those boys. I got home and kicked my shoes off, after that, I got a hot shower and went to bed.

Hello, DO NOT WORRY! There will be a part 2 You just have to be patient, Lol I know, I know you want it to now but. . .It's 3 AM where I live and I need sleep before 5 am so Ima head to bed I love you all and thank you for reading my story.