Chapter 7

⚠️Trigger warning-this chapter contains cutting and blood parts so if you don't like it I advice you not to read it.
_________________________________
Feeling safe in his arms

I woke up in the morning,to my door opening "hey darling" Tom called out,I blushed at the nickname "sorry I woke you up,I didn't meant to,I just came to bring you some water,your medicine and food,I'm leaving for a bit,I'll see you when I'll come ...

I woke up in the morning,to my door opening "hey darling" Tom called out,I blushed at the nickname "sorry I woke you up,I didn't meant to,I just came to bring you some water,your medicine and food,I'm leaving for a bit,I'll see you when I'll come back,if you need anything call Mattheo ok?" I nodded.

"Listen about yesterday......" he started,but I stopped him by getting up and kissing his lips "it's ok,I promise,if you don't want it to continue,I can keep distance" I smiled,he kissed my lips again,"it's ok,I'll see you later,feel better,love" I smiled,he kissed my forehead and got out of the room.

I got up to the bathroom and washed my face,I brushed my teeth and brushed my messy morning hair,and walked downstairs,to see Mattheo "morning" I said,yawning "morning,breakfast?" He asked,while making pancakes.

"No,thanks,Tom gave me food" I started to walk back upstairs,my head was pounding,"no come on Olivia,please eat with me,I don't want to be alone all day" I smiled and nodded,fuck,I'm giving in for them.

I walked upstairs and brought my plate,I sat with Mattheo at the table,"I'm gonna go upstairs later,my head is pounding" he smiled "yeah of course,If you need anything call me" I nodded.

We kept eating in silence,he looked very tired "why you look so tired?" I asked him "I came back home very late,something like 4am,and I didn't slept good at all" I chuckled "what's so funny" I laughed even harder.

"You got a little bit of....." I pointed at the corner of my mouth "of whip cream" I laughed "oh shut up" he smiled slightly "wait a minute" he got up from the table and walked to the kitchen counter,he was wearing no shirt,just a sweatpants,and his hair was messy,god.I shrugged my shoulder,brushing it off.

He didn't came back till now,until I felt a presence behind,before I couldn't even turn around,I got a plate full of whip cream to my face "welcome to the Riddle's,Olivia" Mattheo said in an amusement tone.

"I swear to god,I'll get you back,you messed with the wrong person" he laughed "like I care,you can't even get to my height" I squinted my eyes "I'm so,so sorry for that" I said "for what" he asked curiously.

I may or may not,kicked his nuts "for that" he fell to the floor,on his knees,groaning in pain,he's face was all red "told you I'll get you back" I said in a seductive tone.

I ran back upstairs before he can get to me,I cleaned my face,and got back inside the bed,taking the medicine Tom brought me before he left.

I swallowed it,and got under the cover,I felt cold,and I mean cold,it's probably because I'm sick,cause it's freaking boiling outside.I made sure I was feeling warm.