Chapter Thirteen

Hey Everyone! I did do the art in the picture, sorry it's definitely not my best work lol but I wanted to do something special so here is a sneak peek of the next chapter I guess. Okay enjoy the reading! :)

I'm a very organized person. I make a schedule and I stick to it. Every morning I wake up on time, have my breakfast, get ready and do everything I need to.

I liked to be organized with most things I do, that way I'm more efficient. But today, I'm sure I looked like the least organized person on the planet.

People stared at me, some recognized me from walking down the street yesterday. I also had no shoes to wear so that was horrible. Keefe was also getting stares but for the opposite reason. I'm sure people weren't expecting someone like him to be walking with someone like me.

Me and Keefe walked around, buying me the necessities and some clothes to wear.

"FOSTER! THEY HAVE A CAMP HALF-BLOOD SHIRT! WE HAVE TO GET MATCHING ONES!" Keefe picked our two large shirts and I laughed.

"You go get some more shirts, I'll be back in five minutes." His eyebrows scrunched up.

"What? But we have to stay together!" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Well if you want to look for bras and underwear-"

Keefe eyes widened and a blush spread across his cheeks. "NEVER MIND! I'll be looking for clothes in the front of the store!" He ran off quickly and I chuckled to myself.

I picked out a few bras and pairs of underwear, throwing them in the cart before going to find Keefe.

I sighed as I saw him carrying a pile of matching shirts. "Look! I got us matching shirts!"

I snorted as he threw them in the cart. "Let's go check out."

He struggled though checking out at the cash register and I had to explain to him as we were leaving that you can't pull out a stack of cash, give the cashier it and ask if it was enough.

We struggled with caring the bags back up to the apartment.

I flopped on the bed when we were done u loading all the food in the pantry and fridge and the clothes into the closet.

"That was tiring." I mumbled into his pillow. He copied my actions, mumbling in agreement.

"We should watch another one of those things you put on the black rectangle yesterday. You fell asleep."

"Okay. That sounds good." I groaned as I got up and made my way to the couch. I turned on the TV and played another animated movie. This one was Reck it Ralph.

Keefe brought over a blanket from the bed and sat next to me, draping it across our legs.

We watched, with me having to explain a lot. By the time it was over it was around noon. My eyes felt heavy and I curled up closer to the blanket. I faintly can hear Keefe getting up and another blanket thrown on top of me.

I'll just close my eyes for five minutes...

I woke up to gentle shaking.

"Foster, wake up. It's okay, it's just a dream."

I gasped and bolted up, accidentally bonking my head against his.

"Ow!" Both our hand fly to our heads.

"Sorry! I didn't mean too hit you! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Foster, are you?"