Chapter Fifteen

Shoppings never been my favorite. I would usually get dark clothes and sweatshirts in the forbidden cities and in the lost cities I wouldn't go at all unless my friends dragged me along.

One thing I have never gone shopping for until today is for a stuffed animal in the baby section with Keefe.

"Foster! Look at this one!" He pulled out a light blue triceratops with three brown spots on the back.

"Momma what are they doing?" I kid asked from the end of the aisle.

"See honey, this is why you shouldn't date until your at least out of school." My face lit up at that thought.

"Sure let's get that one. Can we go now?" I asked.

They left and Keefe turned to me. "What did that women mean?"

My face grew redder. "Uhhh... nothing?"

"Come on Foster now you to tell me! I'm curious!"

He continued tugging on me and begging.

"She thought we were pregnant and shopping for a child!" I blurted then slammed my hand over my mouth.

"What? Why would she think that? HEY LADY! STUFFED ANIMALS AREN'T JUST FOR CHILDREN!"

"Keefe!" I whisper shouted. "Come on let's just go before you embarrass me anymore." I took his hand and pulled him to the self check out.

We checked out the enormous, fluffy brown blanket, fuzzy socks, a new book for me, and the little triceratops before rushing back to Keefe's apartment.

"Ugh, that was so embarrassing." I yelled into my pillow.

"Relax Foster, it wasn't that embarrassing. Besides, now we can name this little thing." He held up the triceratops with a grin.

"Hmm... I don't know. What do think?"

"How about... Cuddles?" Keefe suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I thought for a moment.

"Can you get me a snack, I'm hungry." Keefe laughed and threw me a bag of goldfish.

"Thanks." We sat in silence for awhile, not knowing what to do.

"So... what should we do now?" Keefe asked.

"I'm not sure." Another awkward moment of silence.

"This is weird right?" I suddenly asked.

Keefe sighed, sitting down next to me. "Definitely. There's nothing to do with the Neverseen not here. It makes me realize how big of a part they took in my life."

"Yeah. I mean... what do people do all day?"

Keefe laughed. "I know. Hopefully life gets more interesting in school."

I groaned. "Ugh stop bringing that up. It brings down my happiness."

"Okay, okay. But we need to find something to do on for the next four days. It's Thursday and school starts on Monday. We have time to find something out."

"Yeah, we'll find something to do before school starts and learn how to have some fun." I say positively.

Soooo... I didn't know how short this chapter turned out before I was done. I might rewrite it later but I've already started on the next chapter so.... can't really do anything now, but dont worry another chapter will be out really soon!