Chapter Nineteen

Love.

Love is so much different than a crush. You would do anything for someone you love, you would do everything.

Love and like are two separate things.

Liking is when you have an appreciation for something or someone. "A feeling of regard or fondness," by definition.

Love is... I don't know. It feels like my whole body is electric. My face has had a smile on it for the last week and my heart won't calm down when I'm around him. I'm not nervous or stuttering though, I feel safe and comfortable.

It's not like when you love your family or friends or get a small crush. It's love.

That's what I feel every time I look at Keefe. And I can't stop.

Even during the most boring, torturous classes in school, I can't keep the love sick smile off my face.

My whole being buzzes with excitement at the mere thought of him.

I love him.

I haven't told him, of course. It's only been a week since we decided on being girlfriend and boyfriend.

I'm not sure when I'll tell him, not anytime soon- that's for sure. I don't want to scare him off when we just got together.

Beep beep beep

I hit the alarm clock we finally got and got up. I was already awake for the last hour, but that didn't really matter.

Keefe groaned from beside me. "Why is the clock going off when it's a weekend?"

We just finished our first week of hell- er school.

"We forgot to turn it off. You can go back to sleep if you want but I'm going to get ready." I kissed his cheek and went over to the closet to grab my clothes.

It was still summer, but it was starting to cool down a little bit. I grabbed some jean shorts and a black belt, a black tank top and a light blue flannel.

I went in the bathroom to change and do my hair. Once I was in the outfit, I looked in the mirror and sighed when I saw my tangled mess of hair.

I started to brush it out section by section until all the knots were out. I put it up in a messy bun so some of my hair could be off my face for once.

After I brushed my teeth, I stepped out to see Keefe still in bed. He was awake, his arms crossed over his pillow for the back of his head to lay on and staring at the ceiling. He looked up when I walked out and whistled.

"Looking good, Foster."

"Shut up." I laughed, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Anyway, what do you for breakfast today?" I asked.

"Actually, I was thinking we could go out to that cafe you found me in when you first got here."

"Like... a date?" I couldn't keep the grin-or blush- off my face as I asked.

"Yes, like a date." Keefe smirked as he looked at me.

I squealed and hugged him the best I could while he was laying down.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! We have to go!" I shoved him off the bed and he put up his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay! I'm up, I'm up!."

While he got ready, I put on my black heeled lace up ankle boots.

He stepped out of the bathroom after five minutes and I grabbed his hand, trying to pull him out of the door.