Bio/Prologue!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my first ever story that's about to be published here on Wattpad!

Name: Y/N L/N

Looks:

Titles: Hashira, Guardian, Valkyrie, student, friend, and lover(Future chapters)

Weapon:

Abilities:

Abilities:

1. Flame Breathing

First Form: Unknowing Fire: The swordsman charges towards their opponent at high speed and decapitates them in one slash so powerful that it generates enough friction and heat it burns the flesh of their enemy. This technique had enough force to launch the entire Infinity Train off the tracks a short distance.

Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun: The swordsman releases an arching slash attack upwards.

Third Form: Blazing Universe: The swordsman swings their blade downwards in an arc.

Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation: The swordsman swings their blade in a circular motion that can defend them from all incoming attacks or decapitate multiple enemies at once.

Fifth Form: Flame Tiger: The swordsman unleashes a powerful series of sword slashes that takes the form of a rampaging tiger engulfed in flames that charges towards the enemy at blinding speeds.

Ninth Form: Rengoku: The most powerful Flame Breathing technique. A devastating dashing slash that the swordsman initiates from a high stance, the technique had enough power to carve a deep impression that burnt the ground where it was unleashed.  also noted while Kyojuro was using this attack that his sword was able to burn his flesh. In the , this attack takes the form of a titanic flaming dragon with blue eyes that emits blue streaks of electricity from its mouth. After this technique is performed by Kyojuro in the movie, the surroundings were seemingly engulfed in flames, creating a purgatory-like hellscape and a giant whirlwind of heat and fire in the wake of the attack.

2. Superhuman strength: As an orphan who spent years perfecting his physical prowess, Y/N possesses amazing physical strength, being capable of swinging his katana at speeds faster than the eye can see incessantly and terrifying accuracy while engaging in combat.