Well, time to make a mark in history!

Y/N: ... Well. This is a strange predicament...

I sat in front of Otto Apocalypse, his gaze stuck on Kallen. Wait wait what!?! How did I get here?! That's probably what your thinking. Well, rewind time!

Batman logo spinning...

So it started once I was released from the little cell... yeah, no one was waiting for me there. They probably thought I was some sort of adult, like Kallen. Although I was a bit taller than her, so mistakes are made! As I last said in the chapter behind my ass, I was going to change the future. How? Simple.

Y/N: Let's see... hmmm...

Thinking. That's how.

Y/N: Yeah, I got nothing.

A/N: *Comes in and slaps Y/N* Think Y/N! Think!

Y/N: I got it! She was hung in the middle of the town! Use a distraction and they'll go investigate it while leaving very few there to guard! But what's loud enough to... BOMBS! I will make Klee proud!

A/N: *Slaps Y/N again* No. No crossovers.

Y/N: Sorry... *Rubs cheek*

Anyway, I managed to set a small but very loud bomb, which wasn't very loud to set on the ground, in a small and hidden corner. I then made my way to my hiding spot, seeing Kallen having a rope set around her neck. A small explosion occurred, resulting in most of the men running to figure out what happened.

Y/N: The time is nigh, my friend. You shall not fall here!

MIB1: Huh?!

I jumped down, kicking the man near Kallen in the face, knocking him unconscious.

Kallen: Y/N! What are you doing!?

Y/N: Kallen! It is my duty to protect my friends! Enemy or foe, I won't let your life end here!

Kallen: Y/N...

Y/N: Kallen, do you think that Sakura would want you to end your life? She would want you to live on, for your own sake!

Kallen:...

Y/N: Sir Arthur! I will not let this pass as normal! How dare you try and hang your student! This shall not pass by me!

He pointed at me and then down the corridor and streets.

Arthur: Quick, take madam Kallen and leave. This path will take you to the harbor. I've arranged the ships to take you away from this place.

Y/N: I will, Sir Arthur!

Kallen: Lord Arthur! They won't forgive you if you help me escape!

Arthur: It's alright, Madam Kallen. I've lived long enough. I'm proud to have you as my student...

I carried Kallen, bridal style, and began to jog away.

Arthur: Please protect Madam Kallen, young sir...

Y/N: I wi-!

A big explosion occurred, nothing like the last. And from here, Otto Apocalypse appeared. Hey, tat rhymed! I think!

Otto: Well well well, look who we have here.

Y/N: Otto! What have you done!?

Otto: This was all part of my plan.

He then began to rant on and on and ON AND ON about his stupid plan and genius thinking. I honestly couldn't care less than taking a massive shit. Kallen jumped out of my grasp and slapped him, resulting with a flip to the ground.